JT to Dogs ?????WTF?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

quickster

I am hearing the JT has all but agreed to terms with the Dogs.
Panthers is just a tool to bump up final contract.
My question is, how on this earth can the Bulldogs afford him??????

Me thinks in brown paper bags????

Spending salary cap money they don't have yet. Also doing massive amount of juggling in the cap with front & back loading contracts. There could be an odd player or 2 who can be pinched from them quite easily now. Question is, who would you want that's available?

According to zerotackle they have the following players off contract who are on decent dollars, Tolman, Eastwood, Keating, Pritchard & Turner. They also have Reynolds, although he wouldn't be on big dollars atm, but if they are after JT he could be on the way out. I can't see the club going all out to keep Pritchard as I predict he and T-Rex will be a terrible backrow combination in 2013 so he is possibly on the way out as well.

Is say pritchard, tolman and eastwood will all be elsewhere in 2014 with taupu, Jackson and klemmer stepping into there roles.

Also if thurston arrives keating will go

so what who gives a stuff as long as we are ok why worry not our problem let them all get caught
manly to win 2013

Trent Dogkinson is going to develop an inferiorority complex thats to De$ always signing other better halfbacks.

Look at their squad, then look at ours

Whose would you prefer? Who do you think is stronger?

Manly...right

So if we are under the cap so are they

All of the above and don't forget Kieran Foran was a done deal and Glenn Stewart was a near certainty to go there as well.........blah blah blah

Thurston? Pffft! He's not as good as Cronk, and certainly not as good as DCE. Let them waste their money on that ageing hyena.

If it is true i dont see renolyds staying put. The dogs would be paying through their teeth to sign thurston, and with guys like barba and t rex on good coin there probably isnt much room for him.

He is probably after 500K contract which im sure someone like the panthers or titans are willing to pay.

Reynolds will go to the Dragons to replace Soward and the Dogs will get rid of Hodgkinson, Pritchard, Tolman and Eastwood. That'd be enough to afford Thurston.

Eagles2nv said:
If it is true i dont see renolyds staying put. The dogs would be paying through their teeth to sign thurston, and with guys like barba and t rex on good coin there probably isnt much room for him.

He is probably after 500K contract which im sure someone like the panthers or titans are willing to pay.

I wouldn't be so sure. With increases to the cap, the opportunity for a solid chance to win a premiership, and the chance to play alongside JT, I think he stays for sure. He will still get paid a substantial sum.

Plus he actually comes across as being fiercely loyal to the Berries.

JT won't be switching back to #7 and Reynolds certainly isn't a 7 so how will De$ fit them both into a fully fit squad?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7