1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JSL

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by GraEddie, Mar 25, 2014.

1. GraEddie

GraEddie Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    I really think this guy needs to be in the side every week. He is big, powerful, fit, with a low error rate and has strong impact when he is on. It seems like he has trained hard in the off-season and wants to work his but off for the team. Not sure how long he is signed for but it feels like it could be break-out year….if he doesn't get game time surely someone will snap him up as he would be on a low paying deal.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    I agree. It would be good to see JSL in and around the bench every week. More of him thanks

3. Pepi

Pepi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 20
    Saw some of his hit ups in NSW cup. Wow I think he is exactly what we need off the bench. Punches through the defence with every run and gets a quick play the ball.
    Very mobile in defence too

4. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,622 / 113
    His solo try was pretty classy.

5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    The man is ripped - see him surfing at DY and he looks chiseled - washboard abs galore :)

We need these mobile forwards who can offload to complement our two bookends in BJ and Starlo.

Young Hasson is also the same body shape and height - good recruitment for the Manly gene pool :angel:

6. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,782 / 58
    Yep, tis like looking into a mirror.

One of those circus mirrors. :(

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jax24

Jax24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0
    Like what I have seen from JSL. He definitely has potential and could develop into a great impact player and possibly even more. Should hopefully get a decent look at him this year. Has the physical tools for the top level. Hopefully we will see if he has the rest of the package to become a permanent fixture in the side.

8. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    DCE has ownership of the 3 letter name abbreviation, JSL just won't work.

Please work collectively on a nickname.

Though I am still a little miffed that "Turtle" didn't end up being DCE's nickname, especially since the commentators were mentioning his neck again on the weekend

9. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    It will if he produces on the field!
    I am often bemused by new players who pop up with unfamiliar names and then, after they are constantly in the limelight, their odd monikers suddenly sound the most natural in the world. (DCE being a prime example!)

10. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,343 / 111
    Aryton. Since has speed n all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Eaglette Fan

Eaglette Fan Active Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 1
    So do we need a nick name for Michael Chee Kam as well or is MCK ok?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    Well I did think of the obvious one Big Jesse but then I remembered this from Billy Connolly....."And during the day, they would take us to factories and stuff, and for, y'know, a wee boy thats good, you know, that's very interesting, but there was a teacher there, that didn't like me, because I couldn't play football. And he... I'm not very good at football, and he would say "Come on, Connolly, you big f**king Jessie" That's what you're called, if you can't play football."
    [hr]
    We could call him The Big Yin I suppose.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    Jesse Has-Anyone-Seen Lafao?

14. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    'Missing'

15. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra