JSL Re Signs for 2 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like how he's always got a smile handy.

Another ''smiling assassin'' fo' sure!

Wise not to drop in on his wave I'd say too!

You've gotta love the blokes enthusiasm. The channel nine footage showed him walking behind the dead ball line after his first stint. RTS had just made his break and was rounded up by Snake and Jesse was pumping his fist in excitement at the tackle.

Is he doing a Mormon Mission too ? My goodness its catching, but praps this way he can land a BIG contract with the Eels. Oh Well, easy come, easy go. :)

Bradza said:
You've gotta love the blokes enthusiasm. The channel nine footage showed him walking behind the dead ball line after his first stint. RTS had just made his break and was rounded up by Snake and Jesse was pumping his fist in excitement at the tackle.

This was my highlight of the night. We had a great view of this. The whole sequence of events was textbook. Roger thinking he was going to score. Snake smashing him and then the fist pump by Jesse. Great stuff!

HappilyManly said:
Jesse reminds me of our beloved Kitey - affable off the field and artisan like in his craft :angel:

That's what I keep saying

I think Jesse may end up on an edge if one of other front rowers can step up, when we got him from penrith he was a wide running, offloading back rower. Would live to see him get the arms free and add some second phase we sometimes lack.

You also have to respect a guy that has been crafting his trade in the NRL and working another job. 3 -1 may equal 1, but at least he dosen't piss in his mouth. Great signing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4