JSL Re Signs for 2 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why doesn't the members email mention Jamie Buhrer? Maybe he hasn't re-signed yet.
I wonder if the SMH got the wrong player with their story yesterday about Jamie B re-signing. Maybe it was meant to be JSL.

bones said:
Why doesn't the members email mention Jamie Buhrer? Maybe he hasn't re-signed yet.

That was exactly my reaction when I got the email. Even if Jamie 'only' agreed to terms, I would think that's still worth an announcement.

Having said that, it's great news JSL's re-signed and it shows that retention is still going on behind the scenes.

Excellent news ahead of Friday night.

I just hope we were able to give him a decent contract.

Enough to give up the moonlighting as a security guard, I mean.

He's got a young family, and has been toiling away for years in lower grades too.

RiverEagle said:
Excellent news ahead of Friday night.

I just hope we were able to give him a decent contract.

Enough to give up the moonlighting as a security guard, I mean.

He's got a young family, and has been toiling away for years in lower grades too.

Great news indeed!

he was asked about the security guard job and said:

"Maybe I will give up 1 day of work. And work 1 day instead of 3."

teeheehee. :D

Very happy to see him on the books. Hope he keeps improving (and am sure he will).

8 thumbs up.

rifraff said:
Totally loved how happy he was and how he couldn't stop smiling in his re-signing interview.

Ditto.

And for an ''unhappy'' camp there's a lotta damn smiling going on, don't ya think?!

Hard decisions need to be made that I probably wouldn't be able to do. I am really excited about how the retention policy is going.

Don't think it will hurt us much if we have a million dollar player either. Other teams with expensive players would be top eight at the worst if they could win away from home. Can't see that happening to us.

Hope he moves over to the northside now with the family. Cut out the travel and live in the best part of sydney:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6