Joys of having the bye

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I got out and watched a local rep game today, Canterbury v Wellington centenary game

Was good to watch some grass roots footy again, 1 of the front rowers was an absolute gun and won the game in a 10min burst where he set up 2 tries then scored 1

Had a good day. Scored some members tiks for the Tits game. Martin Lang has certainly got the squat rack working overtime ...there is some huge bastard thighs in that side.
Albert Kelly...what a gun. If they can manage to keep him from playing up they'll definately be there at seasons end. I am a big fan of Luke Bailey..the work that bloke does off the ball is amazing.

Martin Lang, 1 of my all time faves !!

They had an U12 game on at ht of the game I went too, never seen anything so unfair. The smallest player on 1 side was bigger than the biggest on the other team lol. This huge Samoan bopper beat 10 guys with every touch to score, then absolutely destroyed 1 of the little kids with a monster hit that brought tears

Kiwi Eagle said:
Martin Lang, 1 of my all time faves !!

They had an U12 game on at ht of the game I went too, never seen anything so unfair. The smallest player on 1 side was bigger than the biggest on the other team lol. This huge Samoan bopper beat 10 guys with every touch to score, then absolutely destroyed 1 of the little kids with a monster hit that brought tears

KE - I thought you had weight based comps in NZ?

How good was the bye week end

Added bonus to the bye weekend was a un planned suprise visit to Brisbane on monday and being able to be help the Pony,s realize they were setting records for hoplessness.
Highlite was when they got back to 8-12 and started claiming they were back- you had to be there in the second half to see them look astounded and to remind them to keep watching-even took on the kiwi fruit loops and reminded them to enjoy this week causeeveryone knows they can't win two and they can't beat manly

By the way,wearing the colours made it all the better-
Go manly-go the bye

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8