Joys of having the bye

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Think I might just saddle up at the local tonight and put **** on both the Dra-goons and Bum sniffers as loud as possible and remind all the supporters that they are just making up the numbers.

Fast forward next night and double up with souffs and dirty rotten mongrel cheatin knights- agreeing with every poor referee decision during the game.Hope Willy belts any Burgess he can catch and big fat Roy lets in 2 tries.

Hopefully it might start a losin streak that sees them back down the bottom of the ladder where they deserve to be.Have I heard some one say" should never have let them back in the comp"

If you can't watch manly win- just colour up and watch the other turds lose in front of thier own supporters.

Go the bye
Go manly

The rest is good for the boys - much needed. But GEEZ, its dull for us fans ! Feels like the Off-Season.

Go manly said:
Think I might just saddle up at the local tonight and put s**t on both the Dra-goons and Bum sniffers as loud as possible and remind all the supporters that they are just making up the numbers.

Fast forward next night and double up with souffs and dirty rotten mongrel cheatin knights- agreeing with every poor referee decision during the game.Hope Willy belts any Burgess he can catch and big fat Roy lets in 2 tries.

Hopefully it might start a losin streak that sees them back down the bottom of the ladder where they deserve to be.Have I heard some one say" should never have let them back in the comp"

If you can't watch manly win- just colour up and watch the other turds lose in front of thier own supporters.

Go the bye
Go manly

Your vitriol for the opposition is commendable.

We are struggling at the moment. Too many injuries and suspensions. I have a real bad feeling about this weekend. Bye by 12.

Im not too worried about the bye. They don't have a coach and they always seem to give away the 2 competition points. A bit like Parra.

Sunday 11:15.pm Eurosport Chn 511-Aussie Magic

May be the episode on Beaver, showing his life in France.
It was mentioned in the Manly paper today as being showen this week. Hopefully this a repeat as Beaver is speaking French :p

HappilyManly said:

It was mentioned in the Manly paper today as being showen this week. Hopefully this a repeat as Beaver is speaking French :p

Alright, I'll watch anything that's got french beaver in it.:p

HappilyManly said:

Sooo many sexual conatations there...I'll leave it well alone..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
My wallet gets a work-out when we play by. I need a Manly-fix so I usually end up at an NRL shop and buy totally useless crap to put in the Manly Room!

MWSE said:
Go manly said:
Think I might just saddle up at the local tonight and put s**t on both the Dra-goons and Bum sniffers as loud as possible and remind all the supporters that they are just making up the numbers.

Go the bye
Go manly

Your vitriol for the opposition is commendable.

What does vitriol mean
Do you have to get it from a chemist
Last time i got a commendable mark was in Maffs at school

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7