Josh Starling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
He has a go sometimes but he is out of his depth compared to other front rowers !
It is fair to say he has to go !

( ffs do some weights in your spare time get those legs massive how many years you claim to be a front rower ? pump some iron )

Forward recruitment under Toovey era was limited due to cap issues ! But still no excuses ! Every other club seems to find no name front rowers and backrowers that go well !

It is also fair to say that Fulton recruitment, who had much more cap space to work with than Toovey, has been an epic fail ! Not one damaging second rower or front row forward apart from AFB who is still an unknown and Kapow who explodes with ROID rage every few weeks !

I think forward recruitment has been poor by both Toovey and Fulton era ! However I think Fulton recruitment is an epic fail considering how much more cap space we had with offloading all those players !

Its rather sad that we are the only club unable to recruit and develop young forwards !

Last edited:
He has a go sometimes but he is out of his depth compared to other front rowers !
It is fair to say he has to go !

( ffs do some weights in your spare time get those legs massive how many years you claim to be a front rower ? pump some iron )

Forward recruitment under Toovey era was limited due to cap issues ! But still no excuses ! Every other club seems to find no name front rowers and backrowers that go well !

It is also fair to say that Fulton recruitment, who had much more cap space to work with than Toovey, has been an epic fail ! Not one damaging second rower or front row forward apart from AFB who is still an unknown !

I think forward recruitment has been poor by both Toovey and Fulton era ! However I think Fulton recruitment is an epic fail considering how much more cap space we had with offloading all those players !

Its rather sad that we are the only club unable to recruit and develop young forwards !
Definitely needs to go.

This would be a good start to fixing our forwards problem

Sironen on way out?

Curtis Sironen is on the outer at Wests Tigers, who are unlikely to stand in his way should he want a fresh start elsewhere. The son of legendary Tiger Paul Sironen earned a call up to the City Origin side again this season, but is languishing in reserve grade. Given he is on good money – and the Tigers are jammed for salary cap space next year – he could be on the move before June 30 if another club is keen.

Then we just need to fix our backs problem, 5/8th problem, coaching problem, administration problem and culture problem and we might make the 8!!

I think what Bozo has done so well with the NSW SOO team has rubbed off on his Manly success. Fark all, the guy is a legend but a dinosaur in the modern game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Cartwright has brough that great Titans culture with him, yeah the losing and the police scrutiny.

I really dislike Cartwright, and Joe Kelly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4