Josh Starling in NSW cup team of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Cant be too bad being named as one of the team of the year props.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=84880&title=2013-nswrlcomau-vb-nsw-cup-team-of-the-year---announcement

1. Henare Wells - Newtown Jets
2. Josh Mantellato - Newcastle Knights
3. Peter Mata'utia - Newcastle Knights
4. Stewart Mills - Cronulla Sharks
5. Eto Nabuli - Windsor Wolves
6. Darren Nicholls - North Sydney Bears (C)
7. Chad Townsend - Cronulla Sharks
8. Josh Starling - North Sydney Bears
9. Mitch Williams - Wyong Roos
10. Suaia Matagi - Auckland Vulcans
11. Ken Edwards - Wentworthville Magpies
12. Tupou Sopoaga - Cronulla Sharks
13. Tyrone Peachey - Cronulla Sharks

14. Damien Cook - Illawarra Cutters
15. Kane Evans - Newtown Jets
16. Sam Anderson - Windsor Wolves
17. Jason Clark - North Sydney Bears
18. Jarred Farlow - Wests Tigers

Roosters have huge wraps on Kane Evans and should be someone we should consider in 2014 if King retires.

Eto Mabuli is the Fijian that johns and fittler originally recommended to manly but he went to the riff as we were not interested. They say he will play NRL next year

Kenny Edwards was also in our NYC team with JWH, Foran, DCE etc. Seems to have got his life straightened out now.

Surprised that Willo wasn't coach of the year.

The Burgess Litter is a marketing dream - so no Prop will get a look in, unless they change their moniker to Burgess :cool:

Manly will be a great stage for the Starling to soar with Sea Eagles :)

With Lawrence,Turbo,Sao,Hasson and Starling it's clear to see why Kite Rose and Joe had to go. I still think we need king for another season to tutor these young guys but going on his recent injury record I would rather have seen kite there for another season or 2 to do that job. Gould has bought Kite for that very reason. To try and get an experienced hard head to teach the young blokes the right way to play.

Darren said:
Roosters have huge wraps on Kane Evans and should be someone we should consider in 2014 if King retires.

Absolutely. He huge potential and might balance out the crappy way JWH left us.

And our other Prop recruit, Tyson Andrews, is playing in the Qld Cup GF next weekend for Mackay Cutters. Will be watching that game on TV to see how he goes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6