Josh Reynolds & Jamie Soward

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
In a Game against Canterbury late in the 2009 season, a game that would have a great bearing in defining the Minor Premiers for that year, Soward attempted to tackle a barnstorming winger named Jamal Idris, Sowar fell off Idris and feigned injury as Idris ran 90 metres to score under the posts, only for the ref to call him back and award a penalty in favour of St Merge and the now on his feet laughing and joking Jamie Soward. Jamie Soward was caught on camera talking to another St Merge player and his words were something along the lines of "Thats how you Milk a Penalty boys". Hence the nickname  "The Milkman"

I found this post on another forum. I think its safe to say that Bulldogs fans are now ineligible to use this nickname.

Im with you Blake. I find it remarkably difficult to withhold my disdain for the Dogs & increasingly, Josh Reynolds.

Cough & vomit >> dogs.

You should direct your anger to your own Glen Stewart, Penalty was for going on with the tackle, A penalty any day of the week golden point or not.

I am a pretty level headed footy fan, We win I never gloat, We lose I never whinge but the penalty was 100% spot on.

The try on the other hand was not and I posted as much last night but they awarded it so nothing your or I can do about it.

Do we keep calling Foran a liar for his blatant knock on v the cowboys last year?

As I said Glen Stewart is your man to blame, Reynolds just made the decision easier.

Yes one of you lot has made mention of it before, I went haha the first time and just for you haha.

Anyway had my say not going to get in a slanging match on an internet forum.

@guzzler do you agree that Glenn Stewart should get charged by the MRC if he indeed is the cause of the penalty? After all if he is the man that is responsible the fact that Louganis sorry Reynolds went horizontal/vertical/horizontal is worthy of a charge of at least the grading equal to Inu - a man that your own supporters felt was hard done by when Inglis did the self inflicted spear tackle.

If he is not charged it would imply the MRC has taken a dim view on the involvement of Reynolds himself?

No denying Manly did not deserve to win after being down 18-0, but to lose due to a soccer style play shows the downward spiral we are on

Jump on LU and have a look at the gif in the Reynolds Grub thread, classic judo super dooper flip thingo from Stewart, tackle was called prior he carried on. Reynolds showed strength to spring off an already extended leg while being wrestled by 2 men and flip himself over.

To answer your question no the penalty was sufficient.

Guzzler said:
Jump on LU and have a look at the gif in the Reynolds Grub thread, classic judo super dooper flip thingo from Stewart, tackle was called prior he carried on. Reynolds showed strength to spring off an already extended leg while being wrestled by 2 men and flip himself over.

To answer your question no the penalty was sufficient.

So beyond horizontal = OK? Last player I remember that took a player to horizontal and beyond spent an extended period on the sidelines.... T-Rex

Blake said:
In a Game against Canterbury late in the 2009 season, a game that would have a great bearing in defining the Minor Premiers for that year, Soward attempted to tackle a barnstorming winger named Jamal Idris, Sowar fell off Idris and feigned injury as Idris ran 90 metres to score under the posts, only for the ref to call him back and award a penalty in favour of St Merge and the now on his feet laughing and joking Jamie Soward. Jamie Soward was caught on camera talking to another St Merge player and his words were something along the lines of "Thats how you Milk a Penalty boys". Hence the nickname  "The Milkman"

I found this post on another forum. I think its safe to say that Bulldogs fans are now ineligible to use this nickname.

I'm pretty sure the Milkman moniker was because he always delivered

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7