Josh Portlock

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was in this weeks RLW.

Also apparently George Rose is weighing up offer's from other club's including the 'Riff which he first started out at

Bit hard for him(Portlock) to crack our top grade side when you have Killa, Matai, Whare, Davey and Lodge in front of him

eagles2win said:
It was in this weeks RLW.

Also apparently George Rose is weighing up offer's from other club's including the 'Riff which he first started out at
When I spoke to him today, he said he wants to stay at Manly for as long as we'll have him.

Josh hasn't kicked on when thinking of him 2-3 years ago. Played NSW as a junior but I don't think has kicked on. Not that big and not as quick as I thought. Not surprised he has left.

Darren said:
Josh hasn't kicked on when thinking of him 2-3 years ago. Played NSW as a junior but I don't think has kicked on. Not that big and not as quick as I thought. Not surprised he has left.

Same as his Dad, unfortunately. Wayne Portlock had to leave Manly for Easts to get into 1st Grade in the 80s. I'm always sorry when a talented junior leaves.

really kicked on in junior grades, watched him quite a few times past 2 years and hasn't really shined. A fresh start may do the trick.

I'd be disappointed if George went to Penriff. We supported him when he was a crock. He'd fade away with the Riff.

DSM5 said:
I'd be disappointed if George went to Penriff. We supported him when he was a crock. He'd fade away with the Riff.

Agreed. Des was the only coach in first grade willing to give him a chance, you'd really hope that George hasn't forgotten that.

George made a statement that was reported in the press shortly after his busted leg injury. He owed Manly.

At the time there was competition for forward spots and it would have been easy for Manly to turn their attentions elsewhere. They didnt and Rose now enjoys a healthier career path.

Players deserve plenty for what they do but also deserve criticism from club fans when they dont repay loyalty.

By the end of this year George will be twice the player he was at the end of last year. Look at Des' track record with forwards if he thinks they are not going to make it he dosent keep them. They go to another club and their career goes south.

I want his head on a stick.

How dare he maybe, possibly, talk to another club (as confirmed by the bastion of the truth...the media)

Who else has a pitchfork?

I care Eagle. I like Rose and the clubs been very loyal to him. If the rumors are true, it would be very disappointing. George needs to stay at Manly to improve his game and consolidate his position. He could play SOO next year.

Not Rose,i love Rose
I Mean Josh Portlock,who the **** is he anyway?

Rose wont leave,he is our token aboriginal and will always be picked in their team

I think you've left out Kitey Eagle re the 'token' thing, and no, you can't say that. Rose is picked because of his ability, which at the moment is very good.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6