1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Perry

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    What do you all think of his effort last night and the alleged head Butt

did a bit of research and His Record is below
    [​IMG]

2. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Perry last night....was as bad as you get from him. He made basically the same impact with the ball as Bryant did. Same metres, same amount of hit-ups etc, except he is expected to do so much more. And in that game as well...he should have wanted to do better.

I'm not too worried about his record, I like my forwards to have a bit of fire. Just a shame that the only time he showed it last night turned out to be the thing that effectively lost us the match...

If he could use his fire properly in the first 15-20 minutes (or really, from the 20th-35th minute after coming off the bench, where I believe he will be most effective), then he'd be b*tching.

I still believe Perry will be a good signing. I'm not convinced we've got a lemon just yet, but he was disgraceful last night.

3. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Look i thought he was one of our best in the sharks match he's Disciplinary matters tend to get the best of him i'm sure des will sought him out.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Apparently he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  It might take a bit of 4x2 to get the message through.

5. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    well I suppose you look at how stupid Ben ross was yesterday as well LOL

6. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Perry to get just one week for his headbutt.  Against a team where you want every forward on deck.  Schmuck.