Josh Massoud tweeted recruitment news?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Newspaper journalists and sports managers are doing this on purpose. Both have ulterior motives. They also don't give a $%^& about club supporters.

Player managers are the biggest off-field blight on the game IMO. They couldn't give a rats backside about the clubs, the only things they care about is their client staying healthy and in form, and that they get the biggest possible contract.

The more $ on a contract, the more the manager gets paid and in the end that is all the game is to them.

Ever thought where these "reporters" get their scoops?
They are paid to produce "interesting" stories. (My daughter is a journalist)

They spend the wee small hours crawling through sites like ours. They pick up on a nice juicy thread (especially when a contributor(s) brags about having "inside information".
If it's "inside information", therefore it must be true! Right!
How much damage has been done to our cause due to a wild-arsed rumour from here appearing in public at a delicate time in the negotiation process?
If you know of "insiders" who are leaking sensitive info, then they should be sacked, and you should tell them so!
The truth sometimes hurts,

Bring on the hate mail.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4