Josh Massoud tweeted recruitment news?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great news, faith (partially) restored.

Still looking skinny in the halves and the pack.

Get it done manly, we still must have lots of funds.

If the mail is correct and we have re-signed our kids like the Turbo brothers and Gutho, that is a step in the right direction. It will boost the club. I think that after round 13 a few other announcements should happen as well, best to keep the powder dry until that has passed.

I love Gutho, a real character who will be a Fan fave

Now we just need all this to be OFFICIAL
Look I'm sure this kids good, but I really haven't seen him do anything special, he hasn't been a stand out by a long shot.......seems like he's going to be a round for a while to show me.

Look I'm sure this kids good, but I really haven't seen him do anything special, he hasn't been a stand out by a long shot.......seems like he's going to be a round for a while to show me.

I've watched him in NYC and Junior SOO and he is a match winner. Seems to be able to read the play, which is rare.:)

Shame about the ACL as this year he could have cemented a fg spot :(

I hope this means good things for tooves as well!
I'll wait until an announcement from the club but if all this is true Joe Kelly and the Manly team get a big tick. Surely all of this would leave us with well over a million dollars still to play with.

Best young half in the game, who cares if he has only played 5 games. If he goes onto play 200 more for manly thats the main thing. He'll only get better! Go manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2