Josh Drinkwater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Looks to be headed to the Dragons.

I Don't blame him. The best halves pairing in the comp stands in his way and theyre very young.

Wish him all the best with Saints

Looks to be headed to the Dragons.

I Don't blame him. The best halves pairing in the comp stands in his way and theyre very young.

Wish him all the best with Saints

Took a dragons supporter to Brookie last weekend and said that they should target him as he probably won't get a look in behind Foz and Cherry. Good player, leads try assists in NYC in a team that has struggled.

Took a dragons supporter to Brookie last weekend and said that they should target him as he probably won't get a look in behind Foz and Cherry. Good player, leads try assists in NYC in a team that has struggled.

Sheikheagle said:
They are talking as if he will replace hornby, but he would be lucky to be 18 wouldnt he?

Born 15/06/92 so he's 20. Been in NYC for a couple of years.

Sheikheagle said:
They are talking as if he will replace hornby, but he would be lucky to be 18 wouldnt he?

Born 15/06/92 so he's 20. Been in NYC for a couple of years.

I think Josh is in a similar place to Cherry was a couple of years back. He has great attacking skills and if his body and mind can toughen up enough to handle 1st grade defence then I think he'll do well. Would love to keep him in the wings but it is unlikely.

Good luck to him. There's nothing we can do about that. With Liam looking to have the backup spot covered I'd expect to lose Riccardi and Liam Higgins as well. These guys deserve a crack at first grade.

Our recruitment was too good.

Like him but it was always going to happen. Lets hope for his sake the Dragons don't destroy his career like they did with a few other former Manly boys in the Kennedy brothers.

Every time I've seen him play he looks a step above the rest of the NYC guys. He'll be a good player, no doubt, but what else can the club do?

Is there a link for this info?

I can see the dragons snapping up a few promising young halves over the coming offseason. I think they might be targeting the young storm half from their NYC team too.

MWSE said:
Is there a link for this info?

I can see the dragons snapping up a few promising young halves over the coming offseason. I think they might be targeting the young storm half from their NYC team too.
No link. I heard it from a good source 2 weeks ago and there was a small bit in todays tele about it.

eagles2win said:
I'd be looking at the Raiders U20 5/8 if I was them as well.
Absolute gun of a player and only 17 - 18.

Is that the kid that was in the NYC team of the year? No way will they be letting him go.

When you think about it, the Raiders are flush with halves.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2