Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well a winger then

Not

So the choice of newbies is -

Addo- Carr
Javid Bowen
Kerrod Holland

I would go kerrod ( if that is a real name?) in a heart beat..
The kid has a real presence...
But Bozo might have to work a bit harder to break his "17" contract.

all this talk about grabbing Semi and Norman .... do we even have room under the cap (legally of course) ?

J-AC would be a great addition. Looks like a raw athlete. Haven't seen him play a heap of footy but what I have seen is very impressive. His build reminds me of a young Timana Tahu or Peni Tagive. He's ticked every box in the junior and lower grades. Could be a future origin player with those attributes and his attitude seems very professional and humble. Definatley Manly material but I heard other clubs are interested too. I'd still love Gutho and Norman as well haha there's so much appeal to snapping up backline strength this year let alone next year. As long as we're within the cap ofcourse ⚖

Nah he is a winger, plus putting walker at 5/8 next year IMO is righting off any chance we have of finals. He is really hurting us ATM, he is playing well individually but we just can't have him at 5/8 and expect a fluent backline. Imagine if walker used snake and kapow properly! We would be a bigger threat down that edge. We can solve all the backline problems with signing a 5/8 hopefully it's Norman but wouldn't mind green either.

Turbo just because a young bloke plays his first few games on the wing in first grade does not mean he is a winger.

eg. Tom-T, Will Hoppa, even our much loved Will I Am is a centre.

As a matter of fact I think the first game Will Hoppa ever played on the wing in his life was his FG debut.

I keep thinking of Acko and his car from the heath ledger film Two Hands when I hear Atto-Carr.

That's funny. Whenever I hear the name Ava Seumanufagai, I think of a young Eva Braun, off on her first (non official, of course) date with Hitler and assuring her mother she won't have too much fun. "See you, Ma. No fun guy".

Or, maybe she leaving for a weekend away and gently reminding her dear old mum to finish the loaf of bread before it goes mouldy. "See you, Ma. Noo fungai".

All I know for sure is that you don't mess with Acko's Carr! That, and I think too much.

:think:

That's funny. Whenever I hear the name Ava Seumanufagai, I think of a young Eva Braun, off on her first (non official, of course) date with Hitler and assuring her mother she won't have too much fun. "See you, Ma. No fun guy".

Or, maybe she leaving for a weekend away and gently reminding her dear old mum to finish the loaf of bread before it goes mouldy. "See you, Ma. Noo fungai".

All I know for sure is that you don't mess with Acko's Carr! That, and I think too much.

:think:

You and @Terry Zarsoff should get a room.

That was an entertaining game in spite of the missing rep players.
No wrestle in the ruck, really clean tackles and no lazy defenders. Would have been a dream for the refs.

Ado-Carr is something special, can't believe he's not signed for next year, I want bozo to pick up the phone to his manager. Maranta is a good winger in the Michael Robertson mould but his family ties to Brisbane won't allow him to leave the Broncos.
Josh would look good in our backline next year :praying:@:)

It's Brooks or Moses for mine. These kids are going to be superstars.

At rare moments- I can kind of see what people like about these 2 players, for example the 1st half they were fairly average and the second half I noticed them step it up a lot.
I'm no stats buff so I don't know if they're SuperCoach ratings grant them more credit than actual game analysis. I just wonder if the club, coach and media are too stubborn to take them off the pedistal they all predicted they'd be sitting on by now?

I don't know if DCE or any other Manly half would be granted such an extensive berth of chances to 'develop' and 'learn' in week to week FG matches. By the time they re-sign they're market value will have had more up and downs than the elevator at centre point tower.
I'm more open minded than I might seem by now but not entirely sold on these guys just yet.. :crystalball:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6