Jorge Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
Seeing his name on the extended bench was a shock to me! anyone know if he's in the hunt for a bench spot or if he's there to cover injuries to one of our outside backs. If so who? From all reports our backline is completely healthy?

flying sea eagle said:
Seeing his name on the extended bench was a shock to me! anyone know if he's in the hunt for a bench spot or if he's there to cover injuries to one of our outside backs. If so who? From all reports our backline is completely healthy?

There are big wraps on him, but to see him selected in front of Farrar and Whare is a surprise.

If he was the one playing No 3 at the NSW Cup trial a few weeks ago, then he's a good player. I was very impressed.

I think also played No 3 at Cronulla about a month ago for some of the game (well him and Jamie both had 3 at different times, but one of them isn't a big Islander bloke)

Brookie4eva said:
(well him and Jamie both had 3 at different times, but one of them isn't a big Islander bloke)

Wow, with a name like Jorge Taufua, I thought he would have been a big Islander bloke :p

He certainly looks like he has some class about him, throws a good dummy and has a good step. Cliffy may be just the perfect coach to bring out his best.
Can't believe they can't find a spot for him based on that performance.

So only got involved for less than 2 minutes out of 40, not much of a work ethic, has some skills though.

Efjay said:
Fluffy said:
So only got involved for less than 2 minutes out of 40, not much of a work ethic, has some skills though.

Your reply doesn't really deserve a response but I will repeat it for ya!.......quote: "he hadn't played since September or trained with team"

Talk about hard to please

Certainly seems to be an asset and unbelievably, a talent out of the blue. Big and strong, looks like he could play in several positions .Surely a place will become available for Mr. Noname soon.

arty said:
Efjay said:
Fluffy said:

Your reply doesn't really deserve a response but I will repeat it for ya!.......quote: "he hadn't played since September or trained with team"

Certainly seems to be an asset and unbelievably, a talent out of the blue. Big and strong, looks like he could play in several positions .Surely a place will become available for Mr. Noname soon.
P.S. But only one position at a time.

Efjay said:
manlyborn said:
He certainly looks like he has some class about him, throws a good dummy and has a good step. Cliffy may be just the perfect coach to bring out his best.
Can't believe they can't find a spot for him based on that performance.

At last! .....an intelligent comment (unlike many).
Cliff knows him, however i'm philosophical as team selections may be beyond his control at the moment.
FFs mate what's the kids name so we can keep an eye out for him in the future

Efjay said:
Fluffy said:

For all we know he might have missed 20 tackles, but it wasn't shown in the selected highlights.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6