1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jorge TAUFUA

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mickyj, Jan 7, 2012.

1. mickyj

mickyj Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Jorge TAUFUA is the only player in the NRL Squad I don't know a lot about. Did not see many 20s games.

Can someone tell me what they know and think about him.

he has come from parra played 20s last season and come into the top squad this year. Could he be in the running for one of the wing spots? According to site was a star in 20s last season and is big.

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,769 / 72
    By all reports he was a stand out in U20s, cant say I have seen him myself but if he is as good as a lot of other ex parra juniors (Trex, Bruher etc) I will be happy

3. arty

arty Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    A look alike, play alike ....... Hoppa jnr? Hoppa2.

4. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    a real standout in toyota cup. Played fullback and really ran like a tank. Pretty quick and quite safe under the high ball. Another top option in the backs with oldfield, whare, riccardi, jorge and another to watch, patrick sipley who could be anything on the right wing.

5. arty

arty Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Darren... very interesting comment but do you have any more info on Patrick Sipley please? Many of us would be very much in the dark, even though it is broad daylight...

6. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    hi arty, his profile is on the official site to look as well in toyota cup profiles. he is 19 and from nz. he is 193cm and 108kg so big for a winger. he is pretty quick though and makes lots of metres. it will be interesting to watch him progress this year.