Jorge Taufua May Not Be An Eagle In 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There seems to be conflicting reports with Taufua's situation.There are a few articles stating he has another year and a few saying his contract is up now.Some of the ones saying now are also saying Buhrer's contract is up as well.If they are off contract and not wanted,I wonder why they weren't on the list of players not at the club next yr that was released a few days after the last game?The club haven't really been forthcoming to fans
Player contracts often have the last year at the option of either the player or club. I'd say Jorge has the option. If the club had it and they didn't want it he's gone. But if the club have told Jorge he's moving to the backrow, he may well want to go else where to play in the backs. He didn't enjoy backrow at the eels.

Geez, Jorge has some mental lapses, but I cannot see how Williame should remain if he leaves. Or Lewis Brown.

Jorge has been playing injured. Williame has been playing untalented. Lewis Brown has no idea what rugby league is.

I'd rather Bozo play in our centres than Lewis Brown.

All we are saying is give Jorge a chance. All we are saying is give Jorge a chance (add the requisite music in your head. Try singing it, too. I did and now I can't get the bloody song out of my head).

I hope the rest of you now have it stuck in your heads too. I love putting annoying songs in people's heads. It's what I live for.

Ben Barba had a terrible time catching bombs for a while there but has been trained to be better. He has great skills which offset his bomb taking ability. That is why Cronulla persisted with him.

Tafua can be trained to take the high ball, and once he gets that sorted he will be an asset to any club with his try scoring and his yardage out of his own line.

All we are saying is give Jorge a chance. All we are saying is give Jorge a chance (add the requisite music in your head. Try singing it, too. I did and now I can't get the bloody song out of my head).

I hope the rest of you now have it stuck in your heads too. I love putting annoying songs in people's heads. It's what I live for.
That's fine Quirkster. Just don't tell Laura I love her, as you eat another slice of American pie.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7