Jorge Taufua is out for at least a month

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A little more serious than that I think. Could be out for a while. I hate bloody trials. No need for them I say.

That's a bummer if true. I was expecting a big season from him this year. That's got to be a 6-8 week injury depending on how bad a dislocation it was.

So far we've got Matai,Wolf,Tommy S and Jorge all injured and unlikely to be playing rd 1. What a great pre season it's been.

Well there is 2 weeks still till the start of this season, so hopefully it is enough time for matai and jorge to get fit. Better now than the end of the season.

I assume worst case all are out:

Blair > Wolf
Hiku > Matai
Starling/Turbo > T-Red
Gutherson > Taufua

We've overcome a helluva lot more than this and come up trumps. Come Rd 1 we'll be up to our necks in the comp, and be giving it a shake.

Mitch said:
Let's hope that's not the case, otherwise he'd be highly unlikely to be lining up against the storm in Round 1.

Storm are worse off, they have lost their winger Duffie for the whole season.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Mitch said:
Let's hope that's not the case, otherwise he'd be highly unlikely to be lining up against the storm in Round 1.

Storm are worse off, they have lost their winger Duffie for the whole season.

apparently bellyache is thinking of putting one g.rose on the wing now that he's lost so much weight!

“@WackosWhispers: Sea Eagles Jorge Taufua could be out for up to 6 months with left dislocated shoulder” RT

Anyone heard how the scan went? 6 months would be devastating. Jorge has been outstanding the last few years.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4