Jorge out for two months

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, short memories and fickle fans alright. I can't believe how some people have turned on Wolf.

Poor bloke I feel sorry for him.But him not catching the high ball destroyed us last year. Wingers need to diffuse a bomb full stop. He might find it hard to get back in the team as we have a ****e load of wingers who can catch a high ball. Maybe he has a bench spot for a second row?

Sad for Jorge We will see who turns up in the trial next week will probably decide who gets the left wing spot in round one

People keep saying Jorge can't catch but didn't he play most of last year in a shoulder brace due to a pre season injury.

He'll replace P-Rex when fit, if P still has it

Wolf, Tom turbo, Guthbos haircut, Blair Cuthbo to the wing after 3 rounds of P-rex letting tries in

081852f1-2a32-4e00-9d50-df7095a8b4ba.jpg
3D20Smiles20266.gif

Poor bloke I feel sorry for him.But him not catching the high ball destroyed us last year. Wingers need to diffuse a bomb full stop. He might find it hard to get back in the team as we have a ****e load of wingers who can catch a high ball. Maybe he has a bench spot for a second row?

I agree with you. Second Row or Centre.
He'll be a great bustling Centre or Second Row.
Luke Lewis started out as a winger and he's now a Second Rower or Centre.
Jorge will be great there but his days in the Wing is numbered.
Wingers gotta catch bombs.
It's one of the prerequisites for the position.
Don't want to lose another grand final because we have another winger who can't catch high balls.
It's a no brainer to move him.
-

I think Jorge could definitely make a centre. The modern centre does not require a great passing game. He will never be Jamie Lyon (skilful and smart), but he could be a Steve Matai type centre; run hard, get into dummy half and eat up the metres, bruise in defence, and hit holes. The match against the Cowgirls last year saw Jorge use his beautiful right hand fend to break the line (15m in from the touch line I might add) and draw the fullback beautifully on the inside to put Gutherson over for a try.

Jorge is a great athlete and he could be anything , even a great winger if he over comes his shoulder injury and gets some confidence back catching the high ball

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4