jordan rankin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mataiforever

Bencher
jordan rankin? i remember when he was the most promising young half, made his debut at the age of 16. hes ready to come back to nrl after having a year over in england.
what are your thoughts? i think he shows a lot of promise and under the right coaching he could be what we are looking for - in terms of a promising young half with a great kicking game

may as well sign him, we need anything on offer at the moment. Surely Jye Mullane is available

Well Rudolph doesnt seem to be in favour, named on the bench in reserves this week. If only halfback wasnt such a difficult position.

I don't know. Lets not kid ourselves, no matter who get we aren't going to match DCE talent wise. Most names I hear I think to myself he isn't as good, but I think I'll have to try and get over it and back no matter who it is.

I don't know. Lets not kid ourselves, no matter who get we aren't going to match DCE talent wise. Most names I hear I think to myself he isn't as good, but I think I'll have to try and get over it and back no matter who it is.

no one is as good as dce in his position (besides thurston), but we have a knack of creating great players, i think if we buy someone say like elgey nikorima or maybe even rankin we could develop them close to the quality of dce

no one is as good as dce in his position (besides thurston), but we have a knack of creating great players, i think if we buy someone say like elgey nikorima or maybe even rankin we could develop them close to the quality of dce

Lets hope so! I believe there is enough history there to suggest we will make someone better and can turn good players into great ones but there is always a bit of doubt until we do.

besides, whats better: a great halfback and an average forward pack, or a good halfback and a great forward pack? look at the bunnies (although reynolds is one of the best now) in his debut season they still came 3rd in the comp, due to their massive forward pack, and reynolds was only 20

Its pretty hard to get over losing DCE. I can't. Thanks Joke Kelly .

Just watched some highlights. Decent kicking game, can tackle, horrible dummy and body shape in attack. Not a natural and will need a tonne of work from Joey to get him to play more instinctually. Absolutely more of a fullback than a half

Just watched some highlights. Decent kicking game, can tackle, horrible dummy and body shape in attack. Not a natural and will need a tonne of work from Joey to get him to play more instinctually. Absolutely more of a fullback than a half
Yeah I think of him as a fullback.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4