Jordan McLean hearing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In this thread of all threads, and at this time of all times, you making a disability joke really shows everyone just what you are made of Stevo. Bravo, hero.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ralphie said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Ralphie said:
Exactly right, the NRL needs to condemn Melbourne and bellamy (aka King Scum) for the filthy tactics they have developed over a 10 year period.

Moreover they should be censured publicly for the disgraceful attempt to blame a bloke who was wrapped up like a Mummy and thrown around like a rag doll in an illegal tackle.

Melbourne are a blight on the NRL landscape with not a shred of decency.

Wrapped up like a mummy? Nothing like a bit of exaggeration. Especially when it's regarding the team you hate the most.
Not sure why it keeps getting reported that McKinnon's arms were pinned or wrapped, because that wasn't the case.

Thanks for that, I see now that he was able to effectively protect himself and avoid injury and I shouldn't have used such words. I assume he must have chosen not to protect himself. I don't know how I missed that.

Just like all those referring to this as a tragic accident. I am now beginning to get it. Please feel free to correct me here too if I'm wrong Ok. So McLean accidentally put his hand between McKinnons legs, then he accidentally lifted him until he was beyond horizontal (Nothing illegal so far is there), then finally he accidentally failed to pull out of the tackle and drove him into the ground.......got it, I just don't know how I missed all of that first time round. Thankyou for putting me straight.

How dare they suspend him, Melbourne must appeal this injustice!
Your being sarcastik Yeah

Yeah :D

Stevo said:
Did you mean spastic?

C'Mon Stevo, do you really have to resort to personal attacks. That usually means your argument has failed.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
In this thread of all threads, and at this time of all times, you making a disability joke really shows everyone just what you are made of Stevo. Bravo, hero.

Someone fell out of the wrong side of bed this morning!

Ralphie said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ralphie said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Wrapped up like a mummy? Nothing like a bit of exaggeration. Especially when it's regarding the team you hate the most.
Not sure why it keeps getting reported that McKinnon's arms were pinned or wrapped, because that wasn't the case.

Thanks for that, I see now that he was able to effectively protect himself and avoid injury and I shouldn't have used such words. I assume he must have chosen not to protect himself. I don't know how I missed that.

Just like all those referring to this as a tragic accident. I am now beginning to get it. Please feel free to correct me here too if I'm wrong Ok. So McLean accidentally put his hand between McKinnons legs, then he accidentally lifted him until he was beyond horizontal (Nothing illegal so far is there), then finally he accidentally failed to pull out of the tackle and drove him into the ground.......got it, I just don't know how I missed all of that first time round. Thankyou for putting me straight.

How dare they suspend him, Melbourne must appeal this injustice!
Your being sarcastik Yeah

Yeah :D

Stevo said:
Did you mean spastic?

C'Mon Stevo, do you really have to resort to personal attacks. That usually means your argument has failed.

There are no winners in this arguement

Pretty disappointing where this topic has headed

I do feel sorry for McLean, and I am a Storm hater, it was obviously an accident, but he did play a big role in that accident by chucking his hand between the legs and lifting.

Accidental or not, arms pinned or not, that photo above shows exactly what position the Storm tacklers have put him in, and for that there does need to be a consequence to those actions

As too Ralphies other points on the Storm, couldn't agree more. What an absolute disgrace of a club heading into a hearing a week later laying some blame at the feet of McKinnon. Dog move from a bull**** club

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2