Jono Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope Bozo hasn't promised him a 1st grade spot. This is a garbage signing if true. It's like 2003 all over again.

do three wrights make a wrong? ... are we collecting wrights

Firstly, I think this guy is better than Williame so he has that going for him.

My issue with our recruiting really centres around the way we are trying to build depth...depth is useless because the only way you win premierships is with a fit top 17. You can forget about winning a premiership when injuries hit so you might as well just stack your top 17 with superstars and let the rubbish in NSW Cup step up if need be; it's your only hope.

We should be going after quality and let the likes of Brad Parker step up if there are injuries.

Firstly, I think this guy is better than Williame so he has that going for him.

My issue with our recruiting really centres around the way we are trying to build depth...depth is useless because the only way you win premierships is with a fit top 17. You can forget about winning a premiership when injuries hit so you might as well just stack your top 17 with superstars and let the rubbish in NSW Cup step up if need be; it's your only hope.

We should be going after quality and let the likes of Brad Parker step up if there are injuries.
I agree but believe we should have a few depth signings just to make sure we are all good for the season. Reckon we are headed for a few 'superstar' signings this off season, Blake Green (probably already signed) and Matt Gillett (possibly signed already) are the known ones but Bozo always throws a few surprises in there so we'll wait and see, hopeful at the moment as much as I don't like bozo but believe he's got it in him to fix the mess he's created.

I've been looking at the glass half full about this year, and Barrett, and recruitment and still feel the basis of a decent team lies within us.

BUT I've gotta say this signing totally amazes me and ALMOST tips the scales & makes me want to run off and join the "the sky is falling " camp.

Are we competing with the Dragons now for recruits ???

Slow, bad hands...they must think nothing of our youngsters in the outside backs if they think this bloke is even worth a reserve grade spot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6