Jono Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Time to wheel Fulton off to the retirement village if he signs this bloke

That is IF he's been signed for First Grade, he may well be a very low cost signing to stick in reserves and only use if desperate , you have to have those types of players you know , trouble is that's all we had for much of 2016.

I really can't see the ****en problem with this signing. Man, you people are either stupid or nuts. He won't be a starter but at the very least he is a better injury cover option than Parker and Wright.

Hear, Hear. Also, isn't his roots out west, where our NSW Cup team will hail from? We need to have a much better farm system. At this stage (and I'm taking rumours into account here):-

01. Brayden Wiliame
02. Brad Parker
03. Matthew Wright
04. Jonathan Wright
05. Tom Wright / Ben Fritz / Clint Maguire
06. Peta Godinet
07. Cameron Cullen

Willow would have 0 excuse for mediocrity.

Hear, Hear. Also, isn't his roots out west, where our NSW Cup team will hail from? We need to have a much better farm system. At this stage (and I'm taking rumours into account here):-

01. Brayden Wiliame
02. Brad Parker
03. Matthew Wright
04. Jonathan Wright
05. Tom Wright / Ben Fritz / Clint Maguire
06. Peta Godinet
07. Cameron Cullen

Willow would have 0 excuse for mediocrity.
Obviously Willo is immune from needing excuses.

We get rid of 20 crap players and sign one more to replace them

At least we know that we will need another cull at the end of 2017

Don't worry this is purely because he can be a good backup as that was what we were lacking this year. Bozo from what I know, loves to look for depth and he is simply getting some with Jonathan Wright

This won't be the only signing don't you worry. This is just the beginning

We get rid of 20 crap players and sign one more to replace them

At least we know that we will need another cull at the end of 2017
This won't be the only signing don't you worry. This is just the beginning... Bigger names to come I believe.

Jono Wright is a good depth signing, nothing more and hopefully nothing less, may come good but he won't be starting for us unless the injury repeat of 2016 occurs, bloody hope it doesn't.

Basement price signing. This is ok in my books as long as costs are low. We look to have a plan well in place and money will be well spent elsewhere.
I feel this spending spree will be bigger than last year. I thing I like about bozo is his aggression and not afraid to put some head on the chopping block.
Can't wait to see how this offseason pans out

Folks I am majorly concerned about this signing. What I think of Jono Wright is not the point I want to make. No one is saying he has signed with Blacktown. Unless that changes, Jono Wright is taking up one of only 25 positions.

With Blacktown brand new to NSW Cup next year. We now know they won't be getting much experience or quality reserve graders from us, we just sacked everyone.

Unless Blacktown go on a recruitment drive with money to spend. Its a bunch of park footy boys playing 2nd grade for the first time. The depth is going to be scary, Whilst the Sea Eagles franchise will save a few dollars, the quality of our top 25 may be more important then it has ever been.

If that is the case,we just can't afford to have a Jono Wright taking up one of only 25 players in our squad.

Jesus guys. Ok, think of it like this (regardless of where they play):-

Shaun Lane > Nathan Green (upgrade)
Jonathan Wright > Tim Moltzen (upgrade)
Blake Green > No-one (upgrade)
Cameron Cullen > Isaac John (upgrade)

Maybe the big name signings and replacements are around the corner. Either way, each acquisition so far is an improvement on an equivalent player being let go.

Have some patience guys. You'll all be pleased quite soon, trust your friendly fireman Ryan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6