Jono Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
I know this has a slot in the rumoured signing thread but I thought this deserved some discussion. Surely this is a gee up, I'd rather Uate ffs.

@RLW_Mole

EXCLUSIVE in The Mole in @LeagueWeek today - @SeaEagles set to sign @NZWarriors good boy @jono87wright

Mmmmm, we really are attracting the top liners aren't we?

Yes, he's competent but also seemed to be off to a new club each contract. Seems he can't cement any spot anywhere he goes. Similar signing to Matthew Wright for me. Solid but that's all.

I'd give Parker a run before him.

I hope he was cheap.

He is a solid player nothing more.

With all our injures in there last 2 years he would be a good backup.

And obviously no one was watching how bad uate was playing before he got dropped. Dropped from Newcastle.@:eek:

He is a solid player nothing more.

With all our injures in there last 2 years he would be a good backup.

And obviously no one was watching how bad uate was playing before he got dropped. Dropped from Newcastle.@:eek:
Williame,MWright and Brown were supposed to be "good back up players"yet played most of the season,badly I might add

This had better be for depth or else we have become the worst recruiting club in the NRL.

This is the standard response to any signing news these days. You have to wonder if we are trying to fill our whole roster with "depth" signings?

I'm actually ok with this signing. 4trillion times better than Williame.
So long as it was at a decent price.
Tall, pretty fast, young. At worst a decent depth signing. At best a very astute buy, I'll give him the benefit of doubt.

Last edited:
When I heard we had signed Matthew Wright I was terrified that it was this bloke. Oh well let's see how it pans out.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6