• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had an interesting conversation with an Australian historian the other day. A couple of points he made:

1. The Aboriginal race have a genetic pre-disposition to addiction.

2. If you luke at Fullers \"stages\" of human development the aborignal race is probably still in the teenage phase given their late exposure to Western technology.

I just wouldn't be so quick to throw stones when we haven't walked a mile or two in their shoes.

Mata sorry mate if i offended you. It's just a joke and nothing else. And for the record i happen to have nothing agains't our Indigenous people in anyway what so ever. And i would never put them down as such.

Firemen have rescued an irishman stuck to a condom machine. They asked what happened. He said the sign says insert 2 pound and push knob in.......

A doc walks into a bank to endorse a check, he pulls a rectal thermometer out of his shirt pocket and tries to write with it. Realizing his mistake, he looked at the thermometer with annoyance and said... Well thats just great... Some asshole's got my pen!

Well done EP.

Shows how touchy some people can be with racism.

You can make a joke about anything, as long as it doesn't have black skin...

5 differences
between ASIANS and E.T... E.T...looked better, learned english, came alone, had his own f*cking bike, and he
WANTED to go home

P.s it's only a joke

I wonder if you lot would find racism so funny if you had ever been a victim of it.

There are so many other things to make jokes about surely.

A man is stumbling through the woods totally drunk when he comes upon a preacher baptizing people in the river. He proceeds to walk into the water and subsequently bumps into the preacher.

The preacher turns around and is almost overcome by the smell of alcohol, whereupon he asks the drunk, "Are you ready to find Jesus?"

The drunk answers, yes, i am. "

So the preacher grabs him and dunks him in the water. He pulls him up and asks the drunk, "Brother, have you found Jesus?"

The drunk replies, "No, I haven't found Jesus."

The preacher, shocked at the answer, dunks him into the water again for a little longer this time. He again pulls him out of the water and asks again, "Have you found Jesus, my brother?"

The drunk again answers, "No, I haven't found Jesus."

By this time the preacher is at his wits end and dunks the drunk in the water again--but this time holds him down for about 30 seconds and when he begins kicking his arms and legs he pulls him up. The preacher again asks the drunk, "For the love of God, have you found Jesus?"

The drunk wipes his eyes and catches his breath and says to the preacher, "Are you sure this is where he fell in?"

I wonder if you lot would find racism so funny if you had ever been a victim of it.

There are so many other things to make jokes about surely.

yep and im also sure that had you been a victim of all those other things you wouldnt find it as funny either. So why have "adult" jokes anyway if thats what we are worried about. Just stick to the old doctor doctor i feel like a window. Doc asks "wheres the pain"?

Sure, take it to the extreme if you want. I just think you have to have a line somewhere. Personally I draw the line at making fun of things people have no control over, ie. their race.

In the year 2007, the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in Woy-Woy, Australia and said, "Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me.

You need to build another Ark and have 2 of every living thing along with a few good humans.

You have 6 months to build the Ark before I start the unending rain for 40 days and 40 nights".

Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard - but no Ark.

"Noah!" He roared, "I'm about to start the rain !!!! Where is the Ark ???

"Forgive me, Lord," begged Noah, "but things have changed.

I needed a building permit.

I've been arguing with the inspector about the need for a sprinkler system.

My neighbours claim that I've violated the neighbourhood zoning laws by building the Ark in my yard and exceeding the height limitations.

We had to go to the Development Appeal Board for a decision.

Then the Department of Transportation demanded a bond be posted for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions, to clear the passage for the Ark's move to the sea.

I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they wouldn't listen.

Then I had problems getting the wood.

There's a ban on cutting local trees in order to save an endangered species of bandicoot.

I tried to convince the environmentalists that I needed the wood to save the bandicoots but no go !!!!

When I started gathering the animals, an animal rights group suedme for confining wild animals against their will.

They said it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in a confined space.

Then the local council ruled that I couldn't build the Ark until they'd conducted an Environmental impact study on your proposed flood.

I'm still trying to resolve a complaint with the Human Rights Commission on how many indigenous people I'm supposed to hire for my building crew.

The Immigration department is checking the status of most of the people who want to work and I've even had a letter from Amanda Vanstone asking about my ethnic background !!!!

The trades unions say I can't use my sons.

They insist I have to hire only Union workers with Ark-building experience.

To make matters worse, the Taxation Department has seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species.

So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10 years for me to finish this Ark..

Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine, and a rainbow stretched across the sky.

Noah looked up in wonder and asked, "You mean you're not going to destroy the world?"

"No," said the Lord. "The Government beat me to it." :lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4