Joke Kelly is on triple M after this song

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What like a 10 yearm plan...which they just did.

yes it was i the guise of retaining DCE and foz but this still came out wih one. Does the club need to address this every day?

I can not remember the exact quote but Jack Gibson used to say something about the on filed only being as good as the off field set up.

You do not need to be a rocket surgeon to realize we have under invested in a number of areas which needs to be addressed (remember poor larissa used to be members, marketing and everything in between). The new hires will start to address this but i would suggest there is a significant amount of work to be done

Jack did say that but are you saying we haven't been successful for the last 10 years?

I can not remember the exact quote but Jack Gibson used to say something about the on filed only being as good as the off field set up.

You do not need to be a rocket surgeon to realize we have under invested in a number of areas which needs to be addressed (remember poor larissa used to be members, marketing and everything in between). The new hires will start to address this but i would suggest there is a significant amount of work to be done

Poor old jack won comps with talented easts and parra sides, but was hopeless at the sharks. Not sure that the front office had much to do with anything, yet he was quoting this line about every 5 mins from memory

We have been successful due to the power of personality (the bond of a group of players etc)

As good as we have been i think 2 prems from that period does not justify the talent we had in the team

As good as we have been i think 2 prems from that period does not justify the talent we had in the team

Can not agree with that Grand Finals are so hard 2 win sides with just as much talent us ours haven't won 1 premiership. If you are suggesting that a more stable board and we would have won more I disagree. Our 95,96,97 teams underachieved imo more than this group and we had a very settled board room.

No wonder he used 2 work for them after hearing him on 2ue and triple m gee I know he's under pressure but he fills me with no confidence he knows what's happening and what 2 do. Joe you have spent the last few years in the passenger seat at souths you are now driving the bus don't drive us off a cliff.

He worked for Chelsea. He isn't driving the bus, he's parked it.

He worked for Chelsea. He isn't driving the bus, he's parked it.
Was just reading something - he started at Manly on November 24th.

Probably are being a bit harsh on him, especially considering he was already at Souffs whenn Chelsea signed Fernando Torres

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2