Joke Kelly is on triple M after this song

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whose side is Joe Kelly on? This man just keeps kicking own goals with every decision and every public statement he makes. After saying Keirin has not signed anywhere he then goes on to say 'it's not about money and it its not about the football success with Keirin, its about a strong bond he has developed over a number of years with the eels coach"

He could have used the opportunity to add some pressure on Foran to stay by pointing out how much Manly has done for him and now needs him more than ever to stay, and how it hurts the fans that have supported him for so long. But instead, he does the hard work for Foran and almost makes it impossible for him to stay while at the same time giving Arthur a plug while giving Toovey another public slap in the face.

I thought it would be a good idea for him to communicate more but now I would much prefer he just keeps his mouth shut.

What's happening is Foran has agreed 2 terms but he is worried Arthur will get the sack at the eels (doesn't get on with Anderson) so now it appears he wants Arthur 2 coach manly lol you couldn't write this ****.

I mentioned this in another thread, and in another twist - what happens to Choc if Arthur leaves the Eels. Would he have a get out clause. Is this part of the plan to get Choc back, remember the Penns never wanted Choc to leave. Is this why DCE was not signed.

I mentioned this in another thread, and in another twist - what happens to Choc if Arthur leaves the Eels. Would he have a get out clause. Is this part of the plan to get Choc back, remember the Penns never wanted Choc to leave. Is this why DCE was not signed.

This makes my head hurt.. It's so damn fantastic it's probably damn true!!

Something is going on that we don't know I only hope Kelly know's but I have my doubts.

M
Understand mate! Did you hear Kelly?
As inspirational as herpes.
Mate I didn't but I followed manly when they were part of the northern Eagles when we had ferris and as dorn our halves I feel very confident that it will never be that bad again

Also you cannot help it if other clubs pay overs for our players

Finally mate if I got offered $50,000 to play each game of rugby bugger you guys I'd be down the park quick smart

Give me Marty Funkhouser...
I've always liked Merrell. Move to a Kauai banana plantation, hide from aliens, rip off Quicksilver Messenger Service. Smoke a lot of dope and don't sell out. Our former halves could learn some solidarity from him.

I really didn't have a problem with Dave Perry. His biggest mistake was having DCE and Foran coming off terms at the same time, but even still that move would have delivered us a premiership if Shayne Hayne hadn't of intervened.
At some stage someone was going to have to take on the Penn's. At the time Gift wasn't offered a contract I agreed with it, so can't back down now. If it wasn't that decision, something else would have happened that would have pissed off cliques within the team. True clubman like Georgy and Kite accepted their fate with grace. Others haven't.
Foz's argument about Arthur lacks credibility as he trotted out the same crap about Des. Grow some, admit you've gone for the dollars and let us fans who follow the club get on with our lives regardless of whether Manly are top eight material or not for the next couple of years.

If that happened, then we would truly have become an episode of days of our lives.

M

Mate I didn't but I followed manly when they were part of the northern Eagles when we had ferris and as dorn our halves I feel very confident that it will never be that bad again

Also you cannot help it if other clubs pay overs for our players

Finally mate if I got offered $50,000 to play each game of rugby bugger you guys I'd be down the park quick smart

Was a fan then and during the super league wars! Tough times!
This saga just seems so avoidable and unnecessary! It makes feel sick as a supporter to hear we were looking to replace 2V with BA. I did not believe this until today. Kelly could not even clear this up

I think if people are fair dinkum and look at where we are now, and how fit Gifty looks over at Souths, the wrong decision was made. Yes, hindsight can be great, but if you use astute judgement, hindsight doesn't even come into it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4