Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bones, Mar 12, 2015.
Joke Kelly is on triple M after the song now playing.
I don't get it so an update please @bones
Sounds like it BJ'S all round for BA.... Sickening
Didn't say anything we didn't already know.
He pretty much just said that he used to work at Chelsea FC.
Wishy Washy bull**** from Kelly, Foran is as good as gone because he wants to get hand jobs off Arthur. We are still fighting its not over blah blah. He reckons he is good with Tooves and said it was just bad timing with 360, but he said we are giving Toovey every opportunity to be successful which sounds to me like someone trying to manage him out of a position. I dont like the bloke he didn't instill me with any confidence at all.
1. Kieran has not signed contract, Foran and his management have assured them that he has not signed.
2. Kelly says not about money or our football program its about his relationship with Arthur.
3. Still says we are trying to convince him our plan is better than Arthur's.
4. Says He (Kelly) is in a good place with Toovey, spoke to him today and it was just unfortunate about the news about DCE contract being pulled was bad timing and Foran news on NRL360, but didn't explain why Toovey had no idea about it.
6. Says DCE is here for 2015 no plans to let him go early, like that was some kind of achievement.
It sounds like Manly is trying to sign Brad Arthur behind the scenes and thats why Foran is waiting to see what happens. Neither of these things will happen. Foran is gone.
He has hope lol joe kelly how unimpressive is this guy wow
Was this the song?
Ok a rehash of what he dribbled:
Tried to make us believe Foran hasn't signed anywhere yet and that manly are doing all they can to retain him.
Tooves has full support of the club lol.
DCE won't be let go early at this stage
Did he mention Chelsea?
Was just on with Weidler - I'll put in the link once its up.
1) Till Round 13 Manly will try and change Foz's mind - why force a disgruntled Player ??
So many more Members will be pissed off by this. If he chooses Parra, let him go.
2) 2v is staying and extra resources he requires are being sourced
Foz has a close relationship with another Coach, but 2v was never raised as an issue in the negotiations. DW said "Is it Brad Arthur?" reply "Yes"
Des must be all forgotten by Foz as well
3) We won 2008 without Chez and Foz so can win without them - WTF rational is that ?
4) No consideration to release Chez early has ever been contemplated.
But no mention of trying to get Chez to change his mind
Not even a a head job yet and Cockmouth and Foreskin have both left. Arthur's a sexual gymnast.
No wonder he used 2 work for them after hearing him on 2ue and triple m gee I know he's under pressure but he fills me with no confidence he knows what's happening and what 2 do. Joe you have spent the last few years in the passenger seat at souths you are now driving the bus don't drive us off a cliff.
I don't understand the mixed messages?
If Foran is yet to sign elsewhere, why is he basically conceding defeat to Brad Arthur, and using the round 13 deadline as a carrot for fans to hold out hope?
Statements like, "we will fight to the death", and "we are not giving up" etc, makes our club sound desperate and pathetic. Just be honest and say what everyone already knows....
They call her Natasha when she looks like Elsie
I don't want to go to Chelsea
Oh no it does not move me
Even though I've seen the movie
I don't want to check your pulse
I don't want nobody else
I don't want to go to Chelsea
OMG - Channel 7 reporting that a Major Sponsor is pulling the pin at Manly.
Kaspersky only extended till 2015 back in 2012 - nothing to do with this fiasco
What was the song @bones Just curious.
This is great, at this rate the NRL will soon be stepping in, signing us some marquee players and maybe building us a stadium as well.
And what is our owner going 2 do? because so far they have offered nothing.
Arthur must've spent the 2013 season in the dressing room on his knees.
Separate names with a comma.