Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
he's been taken to hospital 3 mins into newcastle's clash with the doggies with a suspected broken cheek bone. Sonny bill williams was sent off for the offending hight tackle.

:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Couldn't happen to a nicer team.

Johns will be out for 21 weeks with a return in Round 23, 1 week after Newcastle play Manly.

SBW will be suspended for 14 weeks returning in Round 16, 1 week after the Bulldogs play Manly for 2nd & final time in season 07.

8)

Johns is the darling of the NRL and thus must not be hit, tackled hard or put on the turf. That's the mantra. SBW did not deserve to be sent of for that tap. The ref is a clown, always was, always will be.

I dare say a possible broken cheek isn't a tap and Williams does have a past of going for the head (with a shoulder) and this time he missed.

If a player is forced to leave the game on a stretcher, in a neck brace and taken to hospital in an ambulance due to a high tackle, what kind of action do you think should be taken by the ref?

Agree flip.
It was also a careless maybe reckless swinging arm from SBW. Left John's out cold for 2 minutes. Long time to be knocked out.
DSM5 - A little harsh. If he had cleaned up Orford im sure you would have a different opinion on it.

The Dogs might not lose SBW to injury , but they will lose him for a few weeks due to suspension. Worth the money??? I doubt it.

Too bad he didn't take his head off. would have rid us of the two NRL show ponies in one hit and halved the amount of breathless rubbish written in our newspapers.

Too bad he didn't take his head off. would have rid us of the two NRL show ponies in one hit and halved the amount of breathless rubbish written in our newspapers.
u are a nob jockey ....Johns is the best player league has ever seen ,& u think he is a show pony..............the guy is a one of a kind player..

Also ,half the breathless rubbish i read ,comes from you....or sherlock ,which ever one you are these days .Sometimes there is a lot of wit in your comments ,but most of the time you come off as a self absorbed clown...

[quote author=Matabele]
Also ,half the breathless rubbish i read ,comes from you....or sherlock ,which ever one you are these days .Sometimes there is a lot of wit in your comments ,but most of the time you come off as a self absorbed clown...
[/quote]

Thanks for that constructive feedback sweety.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4