Johns show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tallis lacks the ability to express objective unbiased views. Frankly I fail to see what he brings to the show. I agree we need a Queenslander in the mix but I would much prefer a modest intelligent mind like Kevie Walters. IMO Tallis was a great player but he is a big head.

He still can't forgive manly for not loosing the 2011 semi to give his buddy Lockyer a premiership send off the most biased commentator out there hates manly
Well boo hoo malaka

Can I ask how the Broncs were duded in 2011? They were barely in the contest. We were in control through that entire match.

I don't have much time for Tallis, his comments about Jamie not playing origin were so over the top, he was gong off 'what right does he have to not play?' Sorry we live in a dictatorship do we Tallis?

But I do like the Matty johns show, I think Bryan Fletcher adds a lot. There was an episode last year when he was interviewing someone who wanted to be a psychiatrist and his question was 'so what's my problem?'

Tallis lacks the ability to express objective unbiased views. Frankly I fail to see what he brings to the show. I agree we need a Queenslander in the mix but I would much prefer a modest intelligent mind like Kevie Walters. IMO Tallis was a great player but he is a big head.

I think they were going for a typical
"QUEEEEEENSLANDER" type when they appointed Tallis so, although that doesn't necessarily eliminate a number of players who were born in NSW or NZ, it does eliminate anyone who displays any remote sense of intelligence.

If they were to replace him they'd probably go for one of the other great Queensland ironstines like Billy Moore or Greg Inglis.

Fletch and Hindy are an embarrassment. How they can even consider calling that humorous is beyond me. But each to their own.
Johns I can handle in small doses. But Tallis!.....he's as dumb as a box of rocks!....offers SFA.
To be fare I've just finished watching about two hours of Jimmy Carr, so the humour bench mark is set fairly high atm.:D

It's what makes the world go round, everyone is different.

I don't personally know the guy, and maybe the show is funny but I like my footy shows to be informative, so the whole comedy routine just isn't my go.

I gave up on the Nein garbage when they started putting their people on rides to make them spew up on live TV.

Sadly I don't see much difference in the Johns show format, BUT each to their own.
You may have missed it Mark but the show is not just funny stuff. There is good footy analysis also. Johns, Fletch and Hindy (excluding Tallis, he is a bit of a knob) all have great footy insight and provide that at the right times. Thats primarily why i watch the Johns show. And all the other Fox shows. Anyway, its not comparable in any way to ch. 9 cheese.

But Tallis!.....he's as dumb as a box of rocks!....offers SFA.
To be fare I've just finished watching about two hours of Jimmy Carr, so the humour bench mark is set fairly high atm.:D
I think Tallis is only on the show to try and get the QLD audience turning on. There has to be a QLD presence on the show, despite how dull he is (which the other guys make note of lol). Mate i love Jimmy Carr. I live in London. 8 out of 10 Cats is one of my favourite shows. Nothing funnier!

Fletch and Hindy are an embarrassment. How they can even consider calling that humorous is beyond me. But each to their own.
Johns I can handle in small doses. But Tallis!.....he's as dumb as a box of rocks!....offers SFA.
Jimmy Carr is very funny. And very dirty.

One thing we can all agree on is that the **** that Nein serve up is just absolute garbage.

The best news for me in 2016 was that I could watch all games live on Fox.

Vossy & co are waaaaaay better than what's dished up by the aging Rabbits & Gould.

And I really enjoy Brandy Alexander, almost totally unbiased, and a real footy brain.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6