Johns show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
100%...was like ...you jokin big bald yoda???
Same time a funny show.
Don't really expect a show to support Manly any more than the refs...thing is .... it's funny the most part.

He still can't forgive cherry for his back flip one of the most biased commentators out there is always favouring the QLD he has stated on many occasions that the Broncos were robbed in the 2011 semi against manly the guy is a goose

Half backs touch it 3 times a set. They also get hit by cheap shots after they pass or kick the ball. I think they deserve a say gordie.

Tallis definately has it in for DCE, but most apart from ex Manly players ect are anti Manly....this is common & expected...the show itself though offers a few good laughs - some of the comic is borderline outragous, but funny

Love it too. It is showing ch. 9 how to do a decent football show, has done for a long time. The energy and humour between Johns, Hindy, Fletch and moron Tallis excellent. Genuinely funny. Ive got nothing but love for John's show. Its not cheese, like the ch. 9 footy show. The Friday Night show is also worth a look Maxta. Not quite as funny but still good

Against the tide I know, but cannot stand a bar of that smug little monkey M. Johns.
I know most prefer to cling to their predetermined views, despite not knowing him, but he is not smug at all, he's a fairly decent guy actually. I used to go to the same gym as him in Dee Why, as well as work at Fox Sports, and he is very approachable, friendly and nice. He would always say g'day to anyone. He is not even remotely smug. But by all means, keep believing that

I know most prefer to cling to their predetermined views, despite not knowing him, but he is not smug at all, he's a fairly decent guy actually. I used to go to the same gym as him in Dee Why, as well as work at Fox Sports, and he is very approachable, friendly and nice. He would always say g'day to anyone. He is not even remotely smug. But by all means, keep believing that
I only see him through the TV and that's what I see. He's not welcome in my living room.

I guess we all have different perspectives eh. I also see him through the tv and think he's fine

It's what makes the world go round, everyone is different.

I don't personally know the guy, and maybe the show is funny but I like my footy shows to be informative, so the whole comedy routine just isn't my go.

I gave up on the Nein garbage when they started putting their people on rides to make them spew up on live TV.

Sadly I don't see much difference in the Johns show format, BUT each to their own.

I've watched the Monday night show quite a few times and can't even raise a smile with the fletch hindy routines. I don't dislike them, I just don't find them funny at all.

Different humour for different people I suppose.

I must say I do like NRL 360. I used to hate it as I wouldn't watch it because of Paul Kent. Only started when Tooves was on and now I like both him and the show.

Still won't forgive Kent for his rant about the Manly fans backing Brett but putting that aside, the show is good and I even agree with him quite a bit.

Won't stop me kneeing him in the nuts if I ever meet him though!:devil:

I'll watch 360 when I remember to put it on for some footy insight but c'mon - the ex player shtick is not comedy. Leave that to the professionals.

He still can't forgive cherry for his back flip one of the most biased commentators out there is always favouring the QLD he has stated on many occasions that the Broncos were robbed in the 2011 semi against manly the guy is a goose
He's so 1 dimensional and just a total potato. A Maroon QLD potato.
Everything he says is based on QLD interests, promoting QLD or patting QLD players on the back.
And anytime he wants to praise the skills of a young player and make comparisons he never says "a young Andrew Johns" or "Brad Fitler" it's ALWAYS a young Langer or Walters or Inglis, Cam Smith etc.
It's like all his brain function revolves around being a Queenslander.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2