Johns' replacement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Johns' replacement

It looks as though they're going to pick an outside back to replace Johns.

This is good news as I was worried they might plump for Orford and deny him the benefit of a proper off-season with his new team.

Johns' replacement

They already have Gower & Prince in the squad so it was a good choice, Grothe was very strong strong it the semi against us.

But how do you replace a winger with a 2nd rower and a half back with a winger?

Johns' replacement

Bennet will figure it out. He's the best player selector i've ever seen.

Johns' replacement

It's a pity Monnas was caught up in the cyclone otherwise I am sure bennet would have picked him as john's replacement.

Monnas would have had no problem running rings (circles) around the poms.

Johns' replacement

I hate the guy, but I voted it would be better, mainly coz of his no-nosense policy which is exactly what we need. I feel sick......

Johns' replacement

Far too much credit and blame gets given to the coach in my opinion. Bennett has trouble getting a motza of highly paid stars and state players to perform at the end of the season (3 more wins than Manly). What hope does he have with a team with an centre on a walking stick, no five-eighth, Wingers who can't catch, a prop who makes 8 metres a game when he plays etc

Des did okay with what he had and overachieved. :lol2:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8