Johns and Fittler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
How could anyone let these two clowns host a show to get fans enthusiast about the game tonight. They can barely string a sentence together. They were Pathetic, surely we didn't need that half an hour of crap.

What do you expect, one's an acknowledged coke user for years and the other was found drunk outside Glebe Police Station.

I actually enjoy watching Freddy, he just loves football and it shows. He also loves the blues and lets that show.

I don't think commentary needs to be all serious and having a guy go on about his passion and with enthusiasm is good to watch, even if it is jibbering.

Johns....not so much

They both need speech lessons but at least they have been there, played the game at the highest level and know what they are talking about. I would rather listen to these guys opinions than someone like a Ray Hadley or Andrew Voss who's opinions are no more valid than what mine would be.

Freddy might have had a few indiscretions throughout his career,but at least his time on the field is not tainted by drug use...unlike his co-star.As Bones said,though,at least they have both played origin.

And then you have Fittler stating that Billy Slater is the best defensive fullback he has seen.......... :dodgy:

Well I liked it. People need to just chillax a little bit and not feel the need to either love or hate something. Just sit back and enjoy it for what it was.

Goldie said:
And then you have Fittler stating that Billy Slater is the best defensive fullback he has seen.......... :dodgy:

I guess we're all allowed to be horribly wrong about something in our lives.....lol.In the "grub" playbook,kneeing an opponent as he scores/is scoring,may be considered good defence.This is the same playbook that allows 4th man in thaiday to keep up his cowardly king-hits,and the "grappler" to be a qld hero.

bones said:
They both need speech lessons but at least they have been there, played the game at the highest level and know what they are talking about. I would rather listen to these guys opinions than someone like a Ray Hadley or Andrew Voss who's opinions are no more valid than what mine would be.
Don't be so harsh on yourself mate. I thought your opinions of Chris Bailey were 'ex player like'.

Goldie said:

Maybe that comment came from one of those "too many cones" that he mentioned at the end of his half time rant.

WAMF said:
bones said:
Don't be so harsh on yourself mate. I thought your opinions of Chris Bailey were 'ex player like'.

Not me mate. I never bagged Bailey. I didn't rate him so I didn't mention him at all. I don't bag Manly players, unless they sign elsewhere like Dogkinson did. Then its open slather.

Oh my goodness. I LOVED this show!

Sure they're not the most professional media types out, but gosh Fittler and Joey are HYSTERICAL when they're together. I love their passion, their relaxed nature, everything about it was perfect for the type of pre-game show they were going for I think.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6