1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Johns and Fittler

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by swoop, Jun 15, 2011.

1. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,201 / 16
    How could anyone let these two clowns host a show to get fans enthusiast about the game tonight. They can barely string a sentence together. They were Pathetic, surely we didn't need that half an hour of crap.

2. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,403 / 130
    I didnt watch it because I hate chimps hosting TV shows.

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    What do you expect, one's an acknowledged coke user for years and the other was found drunk outside Glebe Police Station.

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I actually enjoy watching Freddy, he just loves football and it shows. He also loves the blues and lets that show.

I don't think commentary needs to be all serious and having a guy go on about his passion and with enthusiasm is good to watch, even if it is jibbering.

Johns....not so much

5. Brookie

Brookie Well-Known Member

Swinger Hill
    Ratings:
    +216 / 4
    i like freddy, but johns is a ...........

6. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    They both need speech lessons but at least they have been there, played the game at the highest level and know what they are talking about. I would rather listen to these guys opinions than someone like a Ray Hadley or Andrew Voss who's opinions are no more valid than what mine would be.

7. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Freddy might have had a few indiscretions throughout his career,but at least his time on the field is not tainted by drug use...unlike his co-star.As Bones said,though,at least they have both played origin.

8. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +327 / 4
    And then you have Fittler stating that Billy Slater is the best defensive fullback he has seen.......... :dodgy:

9. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Well I liked it. People need to just chillax a little bit and not feel the need to either love or hate something. Just sit back and enjoy it for what it was.

10. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    I guess we're all allowed to be horribly wrong about something in our lives.....lol.In the "grub" playbook,kneeing an opponent as he scores/is scoring,may be considered good defence.This is the same playbook that allows 4th man in thaiday to keep up his cowardly king-hits,and the "grappler" to be a qld hero.

11. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Don't be so harsh on yourself mate. I thought your opinions of Chris Bailey were 'ex player like'.

12. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Maybe that comment came from one of those "too many cones" that he mentioned at the end of his half time rant.

13. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Not me mate. I never bagged Bailey. I didn't rate him so I didn't mention him at all. I don't bag Manly players, unless they sign elsewhere like Dogkinson did. Then its open slather.

14. nita

nita Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh my goodness. I LOVED this show!

Sure they're not the most professional media types out, but gosh Fittler and Joey are HYSTERICAL when they're together. I love their passion, their relaxed nature, everything about it was perfect for the type of pre-game show they were going for I think.