Johnathan Thurston says Cowboys are rallying behind suspended Robert Lui

clontaago

First Grader
COWBOYS co-captain Johnathan Thurston said the club's playing group is rallying in support of Robert Lui as the troubled halfback comes to terms with his devastating one-year suspension from the code.

Read the full article

Notice the last sentence. Looks like old Dave has been at it again.

Thurston is going to shout him a trip to coffs harbour to get his mind off things...

Yeah, I read a headline similar to that a year or so ago, just replace the club name with Tigers and there you have it. He learnt nothing first time around, 18 weeks is woefully inadequate.

I say again, Reni Matua gets 2 years for sniffing cocaine and Lui gets 18 weeks for kicking a girl senseless.........it does not compute.

Ralphie said:
Yeah, I read a headline similar to that a year or so ago, just replace the club name with Tigers and there you have it. He learnt nothing first time around, 18 weeks is woefully inadequate.

I say again, Reni Matua gets 2 years for sniffing cocaine and Lui gets 18 weeks for kicking a girl senseless.........it does not compute.

NRL priorities hey? He should be banned for life.

Ralphie said:

Wasn't even cocaine it was asthmatic medication that athletes use for quick weightloss

Manly,and the supporters,rallied behind Brett,and we were all accomplices in his (alleged) crime.Bretts innocent,but still media scarred.This "basher" is found guilty,his team gets behind him,and they're bloody heroes.....WTF

Napper said:
Ralphie said:

Wasn't even cocaine it was asthmatic medication that athletes use for quick weightloss

Maitua has freely admitted he was on the Columbian marching powder.

My mistake. Never saw that. I'm pretty sure the ban was for clenbuterol also.
Chip and Chase said:
Napper said:
Ralphie said:

Maitua has freely admitted he was on the Columbian marching powder.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2