john sila

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From the Tigers forum ....
"He's a winger not a centre...the gap between NYC and NRL is as wide as the Sydney heads..His defence is ordinary..he was brought in as a back up when we released Koro...has a lot of work to do even to be a back up at best.."

From the Kennel forum ....
"To many errors in all his games and he is not as fast as he should be for a winger. Don't get to carried away this player, has a lot to get right. And i am not being critical of him. Get out to the games and see what happens in the full 80."

Hmmm... Sounds like we may need to release Tom and/or Jake to get him then.

Are you saying he is sh1thouse?
giphy.gif

Signed for blacktown not us hopes he can us the pathway program to get a chance with us though
Yes, he is a Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles signing. This is from their facebook page today:

"
We are pleased to announce that John Sila has signed with the club for the next 2 seasons.

John is 23 years old and a former Tigers and Bulldogs NSW Cup player. He also scored an unbelievable 42 tries in 31 games in the Under 20's National Youth Competition.

Coach Pat Weisner is looking forward to seeing John fulfill his potential with us in 2017.

"John has so much talent and we are really pleased to have him on board. Both the Bulldogs and Tigers would have expected John to play in the NRL at some stage and although this didn't eventuate, we see no reason why it cant happen through our pathways to Manly. A committed John Sila is as good as any back outside the NRL".

John is looking forward to a fresh start at his new club.

"I'm looking forward to the next 2 years at the Blacktown Sea Eagles and am grateful for the opportunity to get my career back on track. I cant wait to get started in the preseason".
"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7