John Hopoate to coach Manly Juniors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Again, another tactical ploy by Fulton to try keep the Hoppa blood at the club. In about 5 years time Manly could have half a team of young Hoppas running around in 1st grade. They are all solid! Lets hope they take after Wills cool head.
I agree - Will hasn't resigned at Parra yet as well. The mail for a while was that he wanted to come back. Maybe that is back on.

I agree - Will hasn't resigned at Parra yet as well. The mail for a while was that he wanted to come back. Maybe that is back on.

I would be happy to see him back at Manly but I don't think we need him at the moment. Or who do we let go? Replacement for Lyon when he calls it and leave Hiku on the wing...?

I would be happy to see him back at Manly but I don't think we need him at the moment. Or who do we let go? Replacement for Lyon when he calls it and leave Hiku on the wing...?
Yeah I don't think our biggest need is outside backs, considering Matai and Killer resigned until 2017 and we have Jorge, Gutho, Pud Hiku and Turbo.

Maybe we can swap Williame/Blair and chuck in Satini for Will

Lol! The two players you mentioned are contributing to Parra's salary cap woes. I'm all for giving them back though.

As for John, could not think of a worse Manly player in our history to give a coaching position. No sense for the game and no ethics.

Hope hoppa teaches them the to pat the opposition on the head after a try is scored. I used to laugh when he did that, and it really made the opposition angry.

Yeah I don't think our biggest need is outside backs, considering Matai and Killer resigned until 2017 and we have Jorge, Gutho, Pud Hiku and Turbo.

Fat chance we'll get a half out of this family.

• 😆
Reactions: Ben
Is this all for real or just a Hopa-stopa. I thought the fellow coaching the squad was doing a pretty fair job. What's happening to him.

Is this all for real or just a Hopa-stopa. I thought the fellow coaching the squad was doing a pretty fair job. What's happening to him.
Isn't it Chad Randall who only two weeks ago praising him for his success' this year? Or will the coaches all move up with their teams, Bye bye Williamson?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2