John Elliott

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Any one see John on the tv Monday night.

For those that dont know, John was asked by "Dicko" on Can Of Worms about the ever growing "thank you speeches to the traditional owners of the land" at major events.

I think John said what many people think, that it is a ridiculous waste of 5 minutes.

He also referred to native Australians as "abo's" , for which he immediately apologised, but was crucified yesterday in the media including ACA.

I might add Maude Garrett is easy on the eye but seems a real pain in the back pocket.

i predict this post will be filled with tumbleweeds

What a classy thread this is

It brings up an interesting question re freedom of speech (similar to the Westbourne Group in the US)

At what point is free speech indefensible? When it becomes offensive to the "norm"

Also i remember reading that Australia does not have guaranteed free speech????

Lsz you make some good valid points but haven't we become precious as a society.

I know right,you cant even call a black **** a black **** anymore....even when the bloke is infact black and infact a woman bashing ****

Cambo agree - I wish we could have found a balance but fear it is way too late

Love trying to interpret other people's metaphors.

No need to look for the fins or gills of racists, you know them by the racist stench.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4