Joey magic weaved

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Just watching our young guns DCE & Foran Joey has really got them firing

Foran running to the line & DCE taking good options & their defence is excellent!
Both their kicking games have improved as well

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Foran running to the line & DCE taking good options & their defence is excellent!

Joey looked pretty chuffed at MoM with Foz

SP_Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Joey looked pretty chuffed at MoM with Foz
Lol he did didn't he
But credit to where it's due

Foz was terrific but Cherry needs to think about some of the options to take. But for game 1 it was fantastic and if Joey helped then he deserves feeling good about it.

DCE got us a try with his hit on Reed. A couple of weird efforts but good to see. Have all the team had practice in grubbers? Certainly seemed so.

and seriously, why shouldn't they.

Professional footballers should be able to take advantage if a situation presents. As long as it doesn't become habit it's a great ace up the sleeve

In two special moments, DCE stole two tries from absolutely nothing. The hit on Reid & the individual effort. Match winners.

Couldn't argue with Foran's selection for MOM. When interviewed by Joey, he paid tribute to the players around him. That's nice Foz, but what about the coaching staff?

Im a little different to others in that I saw one standout identifiable piece of Joey's influence tonight. That was the solo effort of DCE as Rex mentions above. That "close to the line chance taking" decision DCE took wasnt there last year.

It was one of those rare moments i sport where a coach/mentors voice echoed mid play in a playmakers head.

The other moments I cant put down to AJ. For mine they were moments that couldve/wouldve/shouldve occured anyway, given DCEs experience and skill.

Too early to tell what influence Joey has. It's the reading of the game stuff where he might make his biggest contribution.

Was waiting for Foz to stir Joey during the interview. But he played a very straight bat.

Not sure how much of tonight's play was Joey's influence, both DCE and Foran seemed to be playing with a bit of confidence though. I think both played their usual game IMO, DCE is deceptively strong in both attack and D, Foran when fit, can hit the line with the best of them. I am still not convinced he is a 6 rather than a 13.

Yes, I thought that when DCE read that play it echoed from classic Joey plays of the past. Telling for mine. To take that line on at that time was uncannily like AJ of old.

You could smell it like a cricketer smells linseed oil.

Whenever I hear guys rave on about how they love the smell of linseed oil on their old bat, I just walk out. Don't like delving into their sex lives.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7