Joey Johns to coach Eagles exclusively

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Stevo said:
Yeah that's not a great look but if they're going to allow him to dabble in journalism then he's gotta be impartial i guess.

Yeah i agree..... But It could even be an attempt to get Manly under the radar I suppose.
Yeah I agree Bones,who know,s maybe he thinks we are a year away from being at our best,but theunder the radar sounds better

master blaster said:
bones said:
Stevo said:
Yeah that's not a great look but if they're going to allow him to dabble in journalism then he's gotta be impartial i guess.

Yeah i agree..... But It could even be an attempt to get Manly under the radar I suppose.
Yeah I agree Bones,who know,s maybe he thinks we are a year away from being at our best,but theunder the radar sounds better
and whats the bet Gould tries to get him to Penriff next year

Moondog said:
Joey would know Gidley and Mullens games inside out. That's got to be a plus for us when we play Newcastle this weekend.
yes true,but where is his heart going to be,this will test his loyalty out for sure,lol

‏@TripleM_NRL
Joey tells us @SSFCRABBITOHS were the most impressive side of round 1, with @MelbourneStorm the 2nd most impressive #TripleMNRL #nrl

WhAt is important to me is Joeys actions at training not his words in the media. It's not his role to go around telling everyone how great our halves are now he is working with them but to get the most out of them. Joey and Cherry and Foz probably don't want or need a lot of attention.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6