Joey Gone 3 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He should have weeks taken off coz he was correct in his assessment of Cecchin =)

Cant stand that bloke, cost us a few games over the years

I go off at the ref and lines man sometimes but I always go up and apologise after the game. So it is not as high profile, but I am of the opinion that anyone worth their salt would apologise to them

agree daniel, and I'm guessing you just blew up in general, not gone overboard and called them cheats, c...'s, f...ing c...'s, c...suckers etc etc...

Joey went overboard, no one is bigger than the game. he may get it downgraded with a fine, but he shan't be let off.

Johns playing the primma donna doesn't wash. Self control is what it's all about. We displayed it when two blatant official calls went against us in that game. BK could have blown up, he's a passionate guy, but he didn't and stayed on the park and copped it sweet. four weeks is about right.

exactly barks. And when i go off it is just usually something along the lines of questioning a decision. As captain/coach I have the right to approach him as well

What about that blatant knock on that Quinn did off that kick in the 2nd half? You didn't see any Manly players going nuts about that. What difference if it was with 20 min to go, or 20 seconds to go. Even LESS chance for them to score I reckon.

I can't believe all these half baked News Ltd journos (Weilder) and company sticking up for Johns in the press.
The guy has been carrying on like a pork chop for a while now and been getting away with it.
Now there is evidence of calling the linesman a "F**king C**t".
How much clearer can you get.....people dig their own graves.
As far as all this rot goes about him going to Pommy land - go for it...it will probably suit his "party" lifestyle better over there and his misses can go visit the family!
So go on Johnsy...."fu*k off you silly kunt"
:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8