joes wife on the voice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
We was robbed, Kylie hates Manly too :mad: :D

But the winner Johnny, is a bit of a good sort :heart:

No HM, even if Kylie don't like Manly and favoured Johnny for his ''charisma'' so to speak, I think he just outpointed Maybelle enough to get the nod.

Maybelle seemed a bit too nervous; and no bloody wonder. I could never get up and do that!

I'm not sure it's really fair to have a bloke singing against a gal either, but there you have it.

I might have a look at the Voice here and there, but it's all a bit OTT for mine, too often.

Well done to Maybelle for giving it a go tho.

globaleagle said:
I tried watching the voice...couldn't understand it.

Sorry to John Farnham. Either 1)No one got the reference, or 2) Wasn't that funny.

Probably #2!!

Anyway, real men don't watch singers nor sing nor listen to music!

Ah @globaleagle

That's what you were aiming for!

I was thinking it was some esoteric or metaphysical gag...not one quite so literal.

Makes sense and is quite clever, once pointed out...lol.

As they say...Can't all be gold, and the slightly less special posts we offer up merely make the good ones stand out so much more...

And yes, that is a backhanded compliment...quite on par with the unsubtle rejection contestants do actually receive on the Voice....to be back on topic!

globaleagle said:
Yo, mother f...,
Do real men rap GE Dog?
Careful what you say, the homies in my crib are feeling edgy.:p

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
Yo, mother f...,
Do real men rap GE Dog? (nah)
Careful what you say, the homies in my crib are feeling edgy.:p

well.....you should see a doctor to get that cleared up asap!

globaleagle said:
lol. Just in case it wasn't obvious I was being ridiculous and hopefully not offensive.:)
Btw. Saw the doc on your recommendation and he said a few car jackings and ram raids will take the edge off the homies in my crib.

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
lol. Just in case it wasn't obvious I was being ridiculous and hopefully not offensive.:)
Btw. Saw the doc on your recommendation and he said a few car jackings and ram raids will take the edge off the homies in my crib.

I'm saddened that after all my posts you think you needed to explain you were being ridiculous and not offensive!

Of course I was offended! :p

Methinks your homies are more like vanilla ice, than tupac.

I've forgotten what this thread was about.

globaleagle said:
Of course I was offended! :p

Methinks your homies are more like vanilla ice, than tupac.

Nicci's back with a brand new invention.....

But she better stop rapping and go to work.
Go Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6