Joe to start this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dceagle

Reserve Grader
Big Joe simply has to start the game this week . Hopefully this will happen and he gets around 60 minutes.

I'm at a loss to see where an 80 minute replacement player is to be found for Gifty , but it is definetley not Bailey.

Maybe T-Rex into the pack and Oldfield onto wing , though T-Rex would only be good for around 40 mins in the engine room .

The way I see it Bailey is the best option at lock for us. He's much better there than at second row by any stretch. Should play to his natural game a lot better.

Guessing that Buhrer will start in the second row. Shame that Lussick has been out for so long, I'm guessing that he would've got a start this week if he had been match fit.

Assuming that Seu Seu or Mauro will come onto the bench. Fingers crossed that it's Mauro. I don't want to see the Seu Seu curse continue.

T-Rex definitely won't go to the forwards. Des has stated this in his Press talks timt and time again. He says, "Why would you move a guy that's scored 14 tries in 12 games?"

didnt know Whare was still injured, i thought i heard he would be back before the finals. TBH, not alot of difference between centre and backrow for a guy like Matai who plays the game like he does. Obviously more defence, but im sure he would handle it and could even get spelled at some stage during the game if need be.

Maybe Perry will be fit? Otherwise Buhrer could play lock, Mauro onto the bench. Our team probably won't take shape till quite late in the week.

Possibly Seu Seu to lock.
Hopefully T-Rex will help out the forwards like he did in the first half of the Easts match.

ayjay007 link said:
Good time of the year to finally blood new players in either top grade,or new positions.

sure is! although maybe the grand final would be a better time to experiment? ;)

Apparently Hoppa / Perry may be back this week. I'd then go for:-

My team:-

01. Ben Farrar
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. William Hopoate Or Oldfield
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Brent Kite
13. Tony Williams

14. Chris Bailey
15. George Rose
16. Matt Cross
17. Joe Galuvao

Whare has been named in the NYC, personally I think he should come into the NRL team. 99% sure the team Des has named won't take the field.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4