Joe Kelly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well wondering if people's opinion of Joe are changing?

Matai, Turbos x 2, Gutherson re signing, Myles signed in his first few months.

Backflips plus other signings to come?

Maybe he learnt something at Chelsea after all!

I can understand people getting stroppy when it was looking like we'd lost DCE and Foran and signed nobody; going off half cocked. But if DCE backflips I think he will be completely vindicated. Even if he doesn't it's pretty clear they're doing some good work behind the scenes.

Jury is still out on him for me .... don't forget he also part of Bozo being more involved.
He as at the game salt Sunday sitting next to Shane Richardson hope they he was getting some money from the NRL.

The good thing about the Myles signing is that while there was plenty of media speculation, the club itself quietly went about business and got it done and from the sound of what Nate is saying, the is zero chance of a flip. He is locked in.

If he can get DCE 2 stay yes otherwise I'll wait and see what halves he delivers us.

Jury is still out on him for me .... don't forget he also part of Bozo being more involved.
He as at the game salt Sunday sitting next to Shane Richardson hope they he was getting some money from the NRL.
Do you not consider it smart regardless of the involvement of bozo (whether great or small) accepting your own deficiencies and bringing him (bozo) in? Smart managers surround themselves with good people. The success of a team reflects well on the success of the manager

Kelly's learned to keep a low profile, which might just mean he's not as dumb as we thought…
Really, he was on a hiding to nothing when he started and the whole Foran/DCE mess was not of his doing. Time will tell, I guess.

G'day all,I don't think that there can be any doubt that there has been a monumental shift in attitude and rhetoric since Bozo has come back on board.I'd suggest that a few home truths have been told and hopefully management will now concentrate its attention on doing the best it can so we can move forward successfully not just trying to settle scores from the past and appease some disgruntled players.
cheers mike

I wonder if Joe Kelly has just been doing the bidding of the Penns....remember he did say as far as he was concerned Geoff should be left alone to complete his contract, only to be trumped later on by Scott Penn in that interview.

I think Bob Fulton was brought in to help steady the ship more than to advise Joe Kelly.

Credit where credit is due and congrats to Joe for securing Nate Myles. Certainly good to have a win on the board and provides a good platform for Joe and mgmt to move forward and focus on the next targets.

One signing doesn't satisfy anyone yet.

Is Kelly or Bozo responsible?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4