Joe Kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mavin

Bencher
I have bagged the guy but I have 2 give him a wrap it was just announced (triple m) that the blow up with Tooves over the signing of L Burgess was because . Everybody sit down Tooves wanted 2 sign Bryce Gibbs wtf. Joe Kelly thank you

Last edited:
Joe Kelly spotted trying to entice Kieran Foran to sign at Foran's house !!!
PhantomBD%284%29_1265738438-001.jpg

The Moral of the story is what ever we hear from the media myths dont believe it unless People from the Manly club come out and say it them selves .

That may be your moral but not mine. at the moment like it our not they seem 2 have a pretty good pipeline 2 our club. I'll start believing what's being told 2 me from our club when they start being more honest.

I stopped believing in the fairytales they were telling me when they told us 2 our face that Choc liked DCE and no problems existed (lie) Also Choc ridiculed a story went on a massive twitter rant about don't believe what you read in the media.
Yet what do we find Choc and the club lied and Choc go's 2 the eels.
The club said Matai didn't ask for a release yet he go's on national radio and confirms that he did want and had asked for a release (glad that was sorted and he has now stayed)

Toovey go's on national tv and say's no we didn't and don't have a deadline (regarding DCE) yet Kelly say's yes we did have a deadline of that Monday (toovey was talking on a Wednesday)
so another lie from the club.

The moral of the story is the club shouldn't lie 2 the fans or they no longer trust the people involved.

That may be your moral but not mine. at the moment like it our not they seem 2 have a pretty good pipeline 2 our club. I'll start believing what's being told 2 me from our club when they start being more honest.

I stopped believing in the fairytales they were telling me when they told us 2 our face that Choc liked DCE and no problems existed (lie) Also Choc ridiculed a story went on a massive twitter rant about don't believe what you read in the media.
Yet what do we find Choc and the club lied and Choc go's 2 the eels.
The club said Matai didn't ask for a release yet he go's on national radio and confirms that he did want and had asked for a release (glad that was sorted and he has now stayed)

Toovey go's on national tv and say's no we didn't and don't have a deadline (regarding DCE) yet Kelly say's yes we did have a deadline of that Monday (toovey was talking on a Wednesday)
so another lie from the club.

The moral of the story is the club shouldn't lie 2 the fans or they no longer trust the people involved.
What made you think that Kelly leaked the contract deadline and it wasnt Orr . Please provide evidence of this or join the media circus .
Further more if you want to be proven wrong on all your other so called club lies I suggest you get in touch with Vidmar who is on the board and he will enlighten you with what really went on just as he has enlightened me unless you want to remain in the dark on your own

What made you think that Kelly leaked the contract deadline and it wasnt Orr . Please provide evidence of this or join the media circus .
Further more if you want to be proven wrong on all your other so called club lies I suggest you get in touch with Vidmar who is on the board and he will enlighten you with what really went on just as he has enlightened me unless you want to remain in the dark on your own

What just disregard the Choc and Matai stuff because it doesn't suit your argument?

As for Kelly or Orr I have nothing on that but the lies and leaks from the club started well before that. Join the media circus no I'll just keep my head out of the sand. Ever heard the Midnight Oil song My Country it says it all I'm a supporter BUT not everything the club doe's is right and they are not above having questions asked. For being in the dark maybe you can't handle the truth also I'm not on my own MANY are now asking serious questions about the management and direction of the club.

And Im sorry, but is a board member actually gunna tell you, over the phone, that Kelly hates Toovey...Or Zorba is the big fat t#rd that causes the problem...Or the Penns want to move to Zimbabwe....Or any other private item they talk about...

No its not gunna happen. They will all tow the company line....

Toovey is being undermined at every turn.
Absolutely disgraceful.
And I wonder who leaked that gem to Triple M???

I thought getting rid of Mary Finkelson was supposed to stop the leaks ?

Oh dear, maybe not!!

And don't forget everyone, start using the terminology " Customer", this fan thing is old school!!

I'm no longer a supporter or a fan I'm a " customer".

There's " povo" customers
There's " good" customers
There's " premium" customers
There's " corporate " customers

You choose!!!

Mark it was leaked 2 Massoud actually he was on discussing the Foran deal but your point is still valid

The point @Mavin is real or not, leaked or not, we are being hammered hour after hour by the press , it's like they are death riding us and will only be happy when we fold up and die .

And whilst I appreciate a lot is made up, or just rumour the fact is some one is talking.

Who knows maybe all the rumours come from here!!

What just disregard the Choc and Matai stuff because it doesn't suit your argument?

As for Kelly or Orr I have nothing on that but the lies and leaks from the club started well before that. Join the media circus no I'll just keep my head out of the sand. Ever heard the Midnight Oil song My Country it says it all I'm a supporter BUT not everything the club doe's is right and they are not above having questions asked. For being in the dark maybe you can't handle the truth also I'm not on my own MANY are now asking serious questions about the management and direction of the club.
I didnt disregard the Choc /Metai suff as i suggested that Vimar would be happy to explain in detail ??? You have said that you have nothing on the Kelly &Orr stuff but you still come out on here half cocked . I have given you the opportunity to get counselling from Vimar but obviously you refuse and want to remain in the dark so i wish you good night feathered friend :)

And Im sorry, but is a board member actually gunna tell you, over the phone, that Kelly hates Toovey...Or Zorba is the big fat t#rd that causes the problem...Or the Penns want to move to Zimbabwe....Or any other private item they talk about...

No its not gunna happen. They will all tow the company line....
A good board member sticks to the facts of the issue and plays the ball not the man . He does not have the mentality of some of the lose cannons on here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6