Joe Kelly - What is happening

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Cannot believe that here we are 2 days away from our first game and both Foran & DCE have still not made a decision !!
WTF is Joe Kelly and the Management team doing ??? We should have given these mercenaries a time line. Sign by the start of the season or the offers are off the table. Show some balls guys ! We are the laughing stock of the League by letting these guys and their money hungry Managers dictate things.
Surely by now they would know where they want to be ?? Personally I think the longer this indecision goes on the more likely they are to leave because if they truly wanted to stay with Manly they would of signed by now ! What a joke.
Guys lets get on with it so this mighty Club can move on & look forward but please Management please show some fortitude and business acumen otherwise this whole ugly situation will definitely de-rail our season if it hasn't already.. Another disgruntled and disillusioned supporter !

Another thread like this....really?

upload_2015-3-4_16-1-24.jpeg

Cannot believe that here we are 2 days away from our first game and both Foran & DCE have still not made a decision !!
WTF is Joe Kelly and the Management team doing ??? We should have given these mercenaries a time line. Sign by the start of the season or the offers are off the table. Show some balls guys ! We are the laughing stock of the League by letting these guys and their money hungry Managers dictate things.
Surely by now they would know where they want to be ?? Personally I think the longer this indecision goes on the more likely they are to leave because if they truly wanted to stay with Manly they would of signed by now ! What a joke.
Guys lets get on with it so this mighty Club can move on & look forward but please Management please show some fortitude and business acumen otherwise this whole ugly situation will definitely de-rail our season if it hasn't already.. Another disgruntled and disillusioned supporter !
couple of things. yes its frustrating but although everyone is acting like they are gone tomorrow its not for a full calendar year. They are obviously tossing up and I'd hazard a guess that their management is being a pain as well. Salary negotiations can be protracted. There is give and take. at least it hasn't been announced they're gone. And would you really want us to pull both offers. That prob wouldn't be great for the success of the team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4