Joe kelly tlkn sprt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
C'mon someone must of heard his bull****t. My old man rang me while I was working and I said yeah, yeah I'll listen to it ( actually my first words after he said your CEO's going to be on tlkn sprt were...has he resigned!)....of course I couldn't, and didn't want to listen to it, but I'm sure there are others out there that will understand my problem of the parental pop quiz!...he's gunna hit me up for questions to make sure I listened to it....why?....because I fkn stupidity said I would so I could return to my job, and not have to spend the next 20 minutes explaining why I think our CEO is a puppet. Is Berkeley Eagle still on the site. He used to listen to all that and have great updates. Help a brother out man!:(

From memory...
- Council have not moved on their position & they have specifically drawn up an NRL ground hiring policy which charges approx $50K per game on a casual basis
- Manly have moved on their original position & upped the offer to $22,500 per game.
- Manly are paying approx 5 times more than other NRL clubs are paying at suburban grounds.
- Kelly thanked Manly supporters and members for their support of the club over this issue.

From memory...
- Council have not moved on their position & they have specifically drawn up an NRL ground hiring policy which charges approx $50K per game on a casual basis
- Manly have moved on their original position & upped the offer to $22,500 per game.
- Manly are paying approx 5 times more than other NRL clubs are paying at suburban grounds.
- Kelly thanked Manly supporters and members for their support of the club over this issue.

Plus he also said the $10 million granted to us is still on the table and they are having discussions with the State Government in the next couple of weeks and still hope to build a stand down the eastern side of Brookie.

Strange he was so critical of council in one breath about the hiring of the ground and the fact they haven't moved at all in their fees and then said he was hoping to build a stand down the eastern side of Brookie at a ground it seems we may not play at!

Why would the State Government grant us any money to help develope a ground if we refuse to pay the hiring cost? I bet they are watching this situation closely before committing any State $ to us.

Jesus how many club CEO's personally handle recruitment? CEO's ensure people are in positions to ensure what needs to get done gets done. They don't actually personally do everything.

It's almost like now all the ****s blown over, people need to find something to whinge about, and oh look - Joe's going on the radio! He sucks lol (Tooves, Ballin, etc - would we have the recruits we have with Tooves? Would you rather Ballin at Hooker this year over the ones we now have?) He lied (well ****in duhhh name a CEO of anything that doesn't?) The green blob boo hoo (it's a sponsorship - people were whinging that we didn't have one, now our jersey is the most valuable it's ever been and people complain because too much green).

I think the majority of you could do well to not really give a **** what Joe's up to and be grateful we have a good and interesting team to watch wherever the **** they end up playing...

Jesus how many club CEO's personally handle recruitment? CEO's ensure people are in positions to ensure what needs to get done gets done. They don't actually personally do everything.

It's almost like now all the ****s blown over, people need to find something to whinge about, and oh look - Joe's going on the radio! He sucks lol (Tooves, Ballin, etc - would we have the recruits we have with Tooves? Would you rather Ballin at Hooker this year over the ones we now have?) He lied (well ****in duhhh name a CEO of anything that doesn't?) The green blob boo hoo (it's a sponsorship - people were whinging that we didn't have one, now our jersey is the most valuable it's ever been and people complain because too much green).

I think the majority of you could do well to not really give a **** what Joe's up to and be grateful we have a good and interesting team to watch wherever the **** they end up playing...
Good morning Mr Fluffy :)

On a serious note I actually think he spoke well. Probably the best interview I've heard him give.

Hilarious sometimes the grudge you guys hold. That with the new CEO despite the stupid move of bringing in Dud Burgess, the club is now on the cusp of what should be a cracking season with a refreshed and strong team on the paddock. Yet he is still a joke?

i hope I never inadvertently step on any of your toes or accidentally cut the line in front of you, I am not sure I will be able to handle the constant moaning for 20 years

I reckon quite a few fans on this site will be gutted if the club wins the premiership this year the way they are carrying on. I could care less what was happening at the club, as long as we are winning premierships.

Hilarious sometimes the grudge you guys hold. That with the new CEO despite the stupid move of bringing in Dud Burgess, the club is now on the cusp of what should be a cracking season with a refreshed and strong team on the paddock. Yet he is still a joke?

i hope I never inadvertently step on any of your toes or accidentally cut the line in front of you, I am not sure I will be able to handle the constant moaning for 20 years
@Dan I'd hate to be a BIG CORPORATE CEO of a stock these guys hold who downgrades earning! Imagine the posts on Hot Copper!

Bozo has restructured the club not Kelly

You just watch your step there Dan. We'll have you moaning in your sleep :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4