Joe kelly tlkn sprt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This muppet has no place at Manly-I seriously don't think we need him....The amount of BS he peddled last year was enough for me. Once BOZO stepped up to the plate, this muppet started getting accolades he didn't deserve. Joe Kelly is an imposter!

It was Joe Kelly that appointed Bozo to get the club to where it is now. Yes it was Bozo that got Cherry to backflip, Myles to sign along with Api, Parcell, Walker and Brown. Heck we might even have Klemmer in 2016 the way things are going. Kelly knew this place was a mess and he knew he couldn't fix it him self. Must give some kind of credit for using the right resources to get the club back to a strong position both on field and financially. I'm not saying he is the bests in the business but I'm just stoked that our club is looking strong from some big cut throat discussions that needed to be made. What an aggressive offseason!

image.jpeg

It was Joe Kelly that appointed Bozo to get the club to where it is now. Yes it was Bozo that got Cherry to backflip, Myles to sign along with Api, Parcell, Walker and Brown. Heck we might even have Klemmer in 2016 the way things are going. Kelly knew this place was a mess and he knew he couldn't fix it him self. Must give some kind of credit for using the right resources to get the club back to a strong position both on field and financially. I'm not saying he is the bests in the business but I'm just stoked that our club is looking strong from some big cut throat discussions that needed to be made. What an aggressive offseason!
Joe Kelly DID NOT appoint BOZO lol :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

It was Joe Kelly that appointed Bozo o get the club to where it is now. Yes it was Bozo that got Cherry to backflip, Myles to sign along with Api, Parcell, Walker and Brown. Heck we might even have Klemmer in 2016 the way things are going. Kelly knew this place was a mess and he knew he couldn't fix it him self. Must give some kind of credit for using the right resources to get the club back to a strong position both on field and financially. I'm not saying he is the bests in the business but I'm just stoked that our club is looking strong from some big cut throat discussions that needed to be made. What an aggressive offseason!
To be air Joe inherited a bit of a train wreck having to deal with disgruntled players and negotiations of new contracts, he was in a hiding to nothing. The jury is still out over him. I just hope that he can get the communication right with the fans and members and that would be a good start to improving things.

Do you not remember that Joe was the one who sat down with DCE at Illie and hammered out that deal?

Reactions: lsz
Do people honestly believe he makes decisions or, as the saying goes, only follows orders?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4