Joe G's Broken Hand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was selected in the team in the paper, however they said in an article that he and TREX would be out for 5-6 weeks. Perhaps they hadn't got the scans etc done by the time the team had to be selected.:(

They soaked joe's hand in calf's blood, in a hyperbaric chamber, filled with some of pure oxygen, while dessie had the cardinal and a couple of bishops say a concelebrated mass exorcising the evil injury. Unfortunately he can't get this going for hopa's hammy due to a demarcation dispute with some latter day saints.....

Ian Martin tragic said:
They soaked joe's hand in calf's blood, in a hyperbaric chamber, filled with some of pure oxygen, while dessie had the cardinal and a couple of bishops say a concelebrated mass exorcising the evil injury. Unfortunately he can't get this going for hopa's hammy due to a demarcation dispute with some latter day saints.....
Don't tell Jacqueline Magnay!

Excellent NEWS posted on Twitter, Scans have come back clearing Smokin Joe of a broken hand. He is availble to play monday night :D

Ian Martin tragic said:
Unfortunately he can't get this going for hopa's hammy due to a demarcation dispute with some latter day saints.....
By the time we finish with saints on Monday they'll all wish they came on a latter day.

stoodamire said:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ilovemysports2000#p/u/33/9IwvvPeWNOk

Notice who's playing FB?

Nice find Stoodamire, He was a young thin man back then. I wonder how old he was scoring his 1st try in 1st grade.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2