Jim Beam Lounge at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWSE

Bencher
Has anyone been before?

Lucky enough to get some tickets from an inside source deep within the Sea Eagles office.

Has anyone been before?

Lucky enough to get some tickets from an inside source deep within the Sea Eagles office.

MWSE said:
Has anyone been before?

Since i have been a sponsor, Thats were my family and I sit.
It cost me over 20k. Your doing well. Lots of people in the know there.
You will love it.

MWSE said:
Has anyone been before?

You will love it.

Good place to watch the game.
There is food and drink available in the lounge before and during the game.
There is an outside area in front of the lounge where you can take your drink and watch the game and also a TV feed in the lounge itself.
Good atmosphere and you'll likely see a few faces you'd recognise as ex players, sponsors and officials all gravitate to there at some stage.
Relaxed environment but males need to wear a coloured shirt (a polo is OK) and trousers or smart jeans as part of the dress code.
Certainly worth the ticket price and even better ias you've got a freebie!
Enjoy the evening and GO THE MIGHTY PREMIERS!!!!!

There is food and drink available in the lounge before and during the game.
There is an outside area in front of the lounge where you can take your drink and watch the game and also a TV feed in the lounge itself.
Good atmosphere and you'll likely see a few faces you'd recognise as ex players, sponsors and officials all gravitate to there at some stage.
Relaxed environment but males need to wear a coloured shirt (a polo is OK) and trousers or smart jeans as part of the dress code.

I wonder why they don't allow white shirts. Pretty odd dress code. Small price to pay I guess, sounds like a nice set-up.

I wonder why they don't allow white shirts. Pretty odd dress code. Small price to pay I guess, sounds like a nice set-up.

vidmar said:

G'day Vid,

How much is a ticket to the lounge?

Ah dont worry, just found it. $275 or $2500 a season.

My G'day still stands, hope you're well and you're back safely from your overseas 'junket!'

vidmar said:

G'day Vid,

How much is a ticket to the lounge?

Ah dont worry, just found it. $275 or $2500 a season.

My G'day still stands, hope you're well and you're back safely from your overseas 'junket!'

I was there last sunday ... it had been 37 yrs since I was at Brookie and great way to return. Good spot. I sat outside on the seats but then that means you can not see tv replays. The only thing I would have done different was to take a radio to keep up with information.

I was there last sunday ... it had been 37 yrs since I was at Brookie and great way to return. Good spot. I sat outside on the seats but then that means you can not see tv replays. The only thing I would have done different was to take a radio to keep up with information.

I wasn't in the lounge but I was in Jane Try on sunday with a friend who hadn't been to Brookie for 25 years. I thought that was big but you trumped him with 37. Hope you come back a bit sooner next time!

I wasn't in the lounge but I was in Jane Try on sunday with a friend who hadn't been to Brookie for 25 years. I thought that was big but you trumped him with 37. Hope you come back a bit sooner next time!

Volley said:

LOL, I was wondering how long it would take before someone picked up on Vid's wrong choice of word mistake ("coloured" instead of "collared") and commented on it :D

Volley said:

LOL, I was wondering how long it would take before someone picked up on Vid's wrong choice of word mistake ("coloured" instead of "collared") and commented on it :D

lovefooty said:
MWSE said:
Has anyone been before?

You will love it.

Good on you. I wish I had a spare 20K to throw at the club. Guys like you should never have to buy a beer at the game or the club. Guys like me should be buying them for you.

lovefooty said:
MWSE said:
Has anyone been before?

You will love it.

Good on you. I wish I had a spare 20K to throw at the club. Guys like you should never have to buy a beer at the game or the club. Guys like me should be buying them for you.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4