1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim Beam Lounge at Brookie

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by MWSE, Aug 23, 2012.

1. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 2
    Has anyone been before?

Lucky enough to get some tickets from an inside source deep within the Sea Eagles office.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 2
    Has anyone been before?

Lucky enough to get some tickets from an inside source deep within the Sea Eagles office.

3. lovefooty

lovefooty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +460 / 16
    Since i have been a sponsor, Thats were my family and I sit.
    It cost me over 20k. Your doing well. Lots of people in the know there.
    You will love it.

4. lovefooty

lovefooty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +460 / 16
    Since i have been a sponsor, Thats were my family and I sit.
    It cost me over 20k. Your doing well. Lots of people in the know there.
    You will love it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    Good place to watch the game.
    There is food and drink available in the lounge before and during the game.
    There is an outside area in front of the lounge where you can take your drink and watch the game and also a TV feed in the lounge itself.
    Good atmosphere and you'll likely see a few faces you'd recognise as ex players, sponsors and officials all gravitate to there at some stage.
    Relaxed environment but males need to wear a coloured shirt (a polo is OK) and trousers or smart jeans as part of the dress code.
    Certainly worth the ticket price and even better ias you've got a freebie!
    Enjoy the evening and GO THE MIGHTY PREMIERS!!!!!

6. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    Good place to watch the game.
    There is food and drink available in the lounge before and during the game.
    There is an outside area in front of the lounge where you can take your drink and watch the game and also a TV feed in the lounge itself.
    Good atmosphere and you'll likely see a few faces you'd recognise as ex players, sponsors and officials all gravitate to there at some stage.
    Relaxed environment but males need to wear a coloured shirt (a polo is OK) and trousers or smart jeans as part of the dress code.
    Certainly worth the ticket price and even better ias you've got a freebie!
    Enjoy the evening and GO THE MIGHTY PREMIERS!!!!!

7. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    I wonder why they don't allow white shirts. Pretty odd dress code. Small price to pay I guess, sounds like a nice set-up.

8. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    I wonder why they don't allow white shirts. Pretty odd dress code. Small price to pay I guess, sounds like a nice set-up.

9. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,791 / 58
    G'day Vid,

How much is a ticket to the lounge?

Ah dont worry, just found it. $275 or $2500 a season.

My G'day still stands, hope you're well and you're back safely from your overseas 'junket!'

10. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,791 / 58
    G'day Vid,

How much is a ticket to the lounge?

Ah dont worry, just found it. $275 or $2500 a season.

My G'day still stands, hope you're well and you're back safely from your overseas 'junket!'

11. southsideeagle

southsideeagle Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +407 / 9
    I was there last sunday ... it had been 37 yrs since I was at Brookie and great way to return. Good spot. I sat outside on the seats but then that means you can not see tv replays. The only thing I would have done different was to take a radio to keep up with information.

12. southsideeagle

southsideeagle Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +407 / 9
    I was there last sunday ... it had been 37 yrs since I was at Brookie and great way to return. Good spot. I sat outside on the seats but then that means you can not see tv replays. The only thing I would have done different was to take a radio to keep up with information.

• Like Like x 2
  13. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    I wasn't in the lounge but I was in Jane Try on sunday with a friend who hadn't been to Brookie for 25 years. I thought that was big but you trumped him with 37. Hope you come back a bit sooner next time!

14. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    I wasn't in the lounge but I was in Jane Try on sunday with a friend who hadn't been to Brookie for 25 years. I thought that was big but you trumped him with 37. Hope you come back a bit sooner next time!

15. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    LOL, I was wondering how long it would take before someone picked up on Vid's wrong choice of word mistake ("coloured" instead of "collared") and commented on it :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    LOL, I was wondering how long it would take before someone picked up on Vid's wrong choice of word mistake ("coloured" instead of "collared") and commented on it :D

17. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 2
    Its always good to know some old timers within the club ;)

18. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 2
    Its always good to know some old timers within the club ;)

19. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    Good on you. I wish I had a spare 20K to throw at the club. Guys like you should never have to buy a beer at the game or the club. Guys like me should be buying them for you.

20. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    Good on you. I wish I had a spare 20K to throw at the club. Guys like you should never have to buy a beer at the game or the club. Guys like me should be buying them for you.